Chapter 16

Chapter 16

She then starts talking about things that are going to be happening this year. I tune her out and then getting annoyed by some curious stares were both getting.

And I'm trying to resist the urge to flip them all off angrily. After a while she stops talking and lets us get on with something and the chatter begins again.

Kyle nudges me and I turn to look at him "aren't you getting annoyed with people staring." He whispered to me.

I sigh "totally." I agree and then Taylor turns around in here seat and so does the brunette.

"Hey Kyle, sky, this is my friend Peyton." Taylor says pointing to the brunette with blue eyes.

"Hi." She says smiling and then I smile back at her and so does Kyle.

"Hey." Kyle said and her eyes light up

Peyton still smiles looking at the both of us " I like that your siblings. It's so cool how many there are of you all." She smiles

"Yeah I totally agree...... there's like no siblings here." Taylor says and I glance at Kyle and we smirk. Gosh it's like we're not even human.

"Yo... Kyle, sky!" Calls a voice and I turn to see evan and Xavier smirking/smiling at us along with some guys with him.

I raise an eyebrow at him and I'm pretty sure Kyle is as well, he smirks "looks like we're going to be seeing more of each other you know since we're neighbours hey cutie." Xavier says trailing off and winks at me and I hear a few gasps.

"OMG! You live next to Xavier and evan." Some girl near Taylor screeches around on her stare looking at me with wide eyes.

"Ugh.... Yeah." I say... what's the deal?

"OMG! You lucky bitch god I wish I did." She says smirking at me

I frown confused.

"Ahh.... So that means you live next to Taylor as well." Peyton says and I nod. Unfortunately I do yes.

She smiles "gosh... and her brothers." She says more dreamily and Taylor shoves her in the arm.

"That's my brothers your talking about." She glares

"Sorry, sorry, sorry.... But come on.... You gotta admit.... They are all so friggin hot." Peyton says

I snort and smirk, they may be 'hot', but they are all jerks and it does get in the way of their looks.

Taylor glances at me but then back to Peyton "yeah... whatever." She mumbled shaking her head.

"Anyways...." Taylor says smiling again "I can show you to your classes if you like... since I'm in most of them." She says glancing at the both of us but mostly Kyle.

He smiles at her "yeah. Thanks." He says and she smiles wider and turns back around in her seat.. I glare at her back.

The rest of homeroom dragged on... it was double... and now the bell has gone for break.

Kyle and I just decided to head to our next period instead. Of course Taylor was walking with us and her friend Peyton as well who I don't mind that much.

The next period ended up being chemistry and I sat down at the back next to my brother and looking down at my phone.

The next two hours went by okay, like all of the others we did have to introduce ourselves but just said the same thing each time.

And it seemed that lunch had come by fairly quickly thank god.

Kyle and I are making our way to the cafeteria where the others will be. And thank god Taylor isn't with us.. she wasn't in our last period but knowing her she will turn up soon.

As we near the cafeteria we suddenly see Ryan with some guy about his age heading for the cafeteria as well.

I smile and nudge Kyle. Ryan hardly ever makes friends.

"Aww." I smile and kyle smirks but feels the same.

I would call him, but I won't because I would scare off his friend. But the guy suddenly turns off waving and now leaves Ryan on his own walking to the cafeteria.

"Ryan." I call out as I try and wave him over

He turns and slightly smiles as he sees us but I can tell he's anxious.

We catch up with him "you okay." I ask walking at his side along with kyle and he nods... not saying anything and I smile.

We walk into the crowded cafeteria looking around for our brothers... until we spot them at a far corner at a table.

Great. Along with Evan, Xavier... Taylor and some random people.

We make our way over around the tables and Kai looks up as near them and then smiles "hey guys." He says and all of the others look up.

As we approach I suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist and jump.... What the hell?!

"Hey there beautiful." A deep voice says and I spun around to see a guy stood there..... with caramel skin, brown hair and green eyes.

I narrow my eyes at him as he looks at me with his green eyes.

"Dude get the hell off her." Comes masons booming voice.

The guy seems to ignore and continue to look down at me, I step back out of his arms but he steps forward.

I hear a heap of chairs scrape and I shake the guys arms off me "dude we said.... Get the fuck off her." Kyle shouts this time coming over to us and pushes him away along with mason, Kai, Xavier on the other side.

I glare at the guy who raises an eyebrow "okay, okay... have her to yourselves then." He smirks and then turns to leave but sends me a wink before.

"Jerk." I mutter

"Asshole." Kyle says then he and mason turn to me.

"You okay?" Mason asks me

I nearly roll my eyes but don't, instead I turn back around "Fine." I nearly snap. I may be thankful for them doing that but they always go overboard it's so embarrassing.