Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Sky... sweetheart.." grey starts "I know that you didn't get the chance to say goodbye to mum and dad before we left this morning and I'm sorry that you didn't." He says turning to face me and I look down at the floor.

"I should have given you all time to say goodbye to them I'm so sorry." He sighs

"But sweetheart, I want you to always feel close to them no matter how far away we are from their graves." He says his voice breaking slightly and I lift my gaze to him, I hate seeing my brother upset.

He opens the wooden box "so I would like you to have this." He says placing his hand inside the small box and bringing out a necklace and a watch.

He takes my hand and then he places something into it.

I look down to see a silver necklace in my hand with a small heart shaped locket attached to the end.

My breath catches in my throat and I look up to see grey wide eyed "w-what no, no I can't take this grey." I say as tears fall

He smiles sadly and picks it up from my hand and opening up the heart shaped locket and then placing it back into my hand.

I see a picture of mum, dad, my brothers and I on my 3rd birthday.

I feel a lump rise in my throat as I bring it closer to me as my vision slightly blurs.

"It's for you sky, mum and dad got it for you when you were little and made a promise to give it to you when you turned eighteen, but well... things have changed." He says

"I have something for all of the boys.. but only Greg, Ryan, Kai and Kyle have one.. the others have a watch or instead just a picture." He says chuckling softly.

I never knew that... I never knew the three older ones had a picture of them mum and dad when they were little.

I feel a few tears fall down my cheek as grey looks at me sadly and wipes them from my face as he sighs out loud.

I wrap my arms around his neck and cry into his arms as he soothes my back. I never knew what it felt like to be broken but now I do.

I clutch the small locket as he hugs me tightly and I sigh.

"I love you big brother." I whispered into his neck sadly

"I love them as well and I just wish they were still here you know." I say

He hugs me tighter and rubs my back "I know, I know kiddo." He says his voice wobbling and he kisses the side of my head.

"They'll always be with you. They will always be with all of us." He says as I pull back and give a slight nod and small smile closing the locket back up and then getting up from the bed.

Grey squeezes my hand tightly and lets go smiling slightly at me with watery eyes.

I smile and turn to go back out before I collapse into tears.

I wipe my cheek and head to my room closing the door and placing the necklace on my dresser as I sigh.

I walk out quickly and head to Leo's room so I can say goodnight.

I do then come back to mine and slip on some cute pyjama shorts and then a tank top not bothering to shower. I'm Too tired.

I hear my bathroom door open and Kyle comes in, using the bathroom as a short cut to mine from his.

I smile at him and then go towards him and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him tight and he hugs me back, obviously seeing that I needed it.

"Night, sky." He says pulling back and kisses my hair "love ya." He smiles

"Love you too." I smile back letting go and he goes back into his room through our bathroom.

I smile slightly and climb into bed. Kyle always knows when I need him.

*****************************

HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS!!!