Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Yes! victory!

Hahaha! That's what you get for taking over my house you biatch!

I turn down the volume a bit still smirking and smiling smugly and grab my clothes out of my closet and heading to the bathroom to change before I had school.

~~~

"3 months?" I say eyes slightly wide and smile up at melody.

She pops a grape into her mouth smiles and nods, her brown eyes excited.

Laura was now here and Dion hadn't left her side for hours.

"Hey guys." Laura smiled

"Hey." I said hugging her

She was always so nice to me and used to help me out at school.

"Wow..." I say leaning back in my chair as the table as I smiled, and she smiled back at me.

Melody swallows, still smiling brightly "I know.. I just can't believe it either." She says grinning and slipping another grape into her mouth.

I smile "so when do you find out the sex." I ask sipping at my strawberry smoothie that Greg made for me after a little persuasion.

Melody smiles and shakes her head "not for another few weeks yet..... but I think will and I want it to be a surprise." She says smiling admirably.

I smile finding that cute, taking another sip from my smoothie.

As you may have guessed, Melody is 3 months pregnant.

She doesn't really show much...... well not that I can tell.... But she certainly can.

I wanted to know so I asked her when I came down for breakfast seeing as she is the only one in her as grey has gone to work earlier this morning and the others are still upstairs, Will having the hard job of getting the kids ready. Haha good luck for him!

I was really expecting her to only be a few weeks... but no.... She's 3 months....that means she must have got pregnant or know she was before we moved.

I didn't get a chance to ask her because what sounds like a herd of elephants stampede down the stairs and my younger brothers come running into the kitchen, all pushing each other over and I see Will was out of breath.

I smile lightly as they squabble over their breakfast bowls that are already made up by me and melody on the table..... but then I frown as I notice one is missing.

"Where's Leo." I ask standing up from my seat and looking to Will as he shakes out his messy blonde hair.

Will raises his head to me then frowns slightly "oh.. he's still upstairs.... Should be coming soon." He says then looks to me "can you go and get him." He asks me.

I chuckle and nod heading out of the kitchen and then running upstairs to Leo's room, knowing that he hates getting up in the morning.... But then again who doesn't.

I push open his door "Leo, buddy." I say walking in to see him curled up on his bed, half dressed and half still in his pyjamas, with the covers off him as he pretends or tries to go back to sleep.

I chuckle to myself shaking my head and walk over to his bed picking up the rest of his clothes and then sitting gently on the edge of his bed and shaking him.

"Come on sweetie..... time to wake up." I say lightly smiling as he groans rolling onto his stomach and covering his head.

I sigh, but smile..... he is so much like his much older brothers ....

"Leo?..... come on...... I'll get Will to make you some pancakes." I try to bribe him as he loves chocolate chip ones.

He curls up tightly into a ball, not saying anything and I frown slightly, bending forward over him and blow a raspberry on his arm making a little giggle noise come from him.

I smile resting my chin on his arm "come on Leo it's time to get dressed for school buddy," I say groaning

He grumbles something and then stretches back out, slowly removing his arms from his head and looks to me blinking his bright blue eyes.

I smile and sit up "come on Leo, let's get you dressed okay." I smile holding his hand and gently pulling him up.

I frown slightly, a wave of concern washing over me as he looks very pale.

"Leo... honey you feeling okay." I ask soothingly and place my hand on his head, feeling very warm.

He nods his head slightly and takes his top from my hand and tugs it over his head and slipping out of his bed.

Still with a bit of concern there, I push it down and smooth out his blonde hair as it was all spiked up and I grab his school things as he puts some socks on his feet.

I smile at him and lift him up, swinging him onto my back making him chuckle slightly and wrap his small arms and legs around me securely.

I grab his bag and hold him up on my back as I make my way out of his room and down the corridor to the stairs.

I walk down the stairs, just behind my older brothers as they come down, Leo still on my back and jogging up and down as I make my way to the more hectic kitchen than normal.

I let Leo slide of my back as I reach the kitchen and place him in the chair to eat some pancakes and I'm suddenly grabbed from behind, two small arms were hugging my legs

"Sky." Jakes high pitched voice shouts and I smile and turned around and smile down at him as I kiss his forehead.

"Hey jake! Have a good sleep?" I smile as he and Jack ran into my arms and I hugged both of my little brothers.

He grins nodding and I can't help but chuckle how can they both be so cute and evil at the same damn time?!