Chapter 53

Chapter 53

"....sky just try and get along okay sweetie they are all nice kids and it will be good for you to make new friends." I catch the end to whatever grey was saying to me.

I look back to him, frowning my eyebrows more "I have friends already." I say, and rubbing my arms...

His head looks up to me and he raises his eyebrow in surprise "you do?.... That's so great sweetie." He says smiling at me "what's their names? You should have invited them to come...." He Carries on with a wide happy smile, and it's only then I realised I have now classed Ellie, eli, cj, Jayden and lyle as my friends...

I blink at that realisation.... maybe I do.....

I shake my head looking to my brother who's still going on about wanting to meet 'my friends'

"Grey!" I say loudly cutting him off "just leave it okay I only met them recently... just stop." I say... more like mumble and look down to the towel I'm holding and creasing my eyebrows slightly.

I can tell my brothers happy.... I'm not surprised.. all my school life I've just had my brothers and followed them around...

He smiled nodding "okay sweetheart..." he gives me a happy look then raises his eyebrow as he notices my clothes.

"Please tell me you brought some spare clothes with you?" He says almost pleadingly....

I bite my lip, holding back my smirk "uh.. umm..well no I didn't." I mutter giving him a sheepish look.

Grey sighs shaking his head and then pushes up his sunglasses more "what are we going to do with you sky?" He mumbled to himself... but I can see a small smile on his lips.

I smirk slyly and drop the towel back onto the big blanket spread out across the sand besides my older brother...

"Oh..." I say remembering "where's my locket?" I ask as I took it off and gave it to grey to look after so it wouldn't get damaged or I'd lose it in the sea...

Grey reached into his bag and pulls out the cute gold locket and then handing it to me.

"Thanks." I smile then I clip it back around my neck, letting it hang in the middle of my chest. I've been wearing it basically all the time since grey gave it to me... if I could get it permanently attached, to know that I've always got something from both my parents with me...

I smile lightly and head back down the beach, my feet sinking in the softer more golden sand before hitting the hard, wet sand as I walk back to the other guys.

"YO! What up homie?!" Kai shouts out coming up to me putting on a fake gangster like voice making me smile at him.

"What are you doing?" I raise an amused eyebrow at him as he slings his arm over my shoulders with a cheeky smirk.

I crack up laughing, not at all fazed by Kai's weird and wacky behaviour as he's like that pretty much all of the time.

Kai laughs smirking at me "sooo... we're gonna play some volleyball." Kai grins, his arm still slung over my shoulder "wanna join?" He asks glancing down at me, already knowing the answer.

I smirk, shrugging out from under his arm "yes sure do." I grin before taking off running too where the others are on the sand getting ready to play..

"OHH!... I have dibs on Skylar for my team." Mason yells quickly raising his hand and looking pointedly at me.

I smirk "yeah okay." I high five him grinning...

Kai rolls his eyes "yeah, yeah... we'll still win." He says smirking confidently...

I scoff raising an eyebrow at him... oh its on bro?!

I grunt frowning as I notice Taylor is with us... why the hell is she joining? She can't even play.! She had proved that from when we first met.

We split into teams quickly, me, mason, mark, Dion, Xavier, and Sam are on one team and Kai, Taylor, deacon, Riley, Evan, kyle are on the team against us all.

I pout "nooo... my best friends against me." I whine slightly

Kyle smirks at me from across the sand and then he mouths "you're going down."

I laugh smirking challengingly at him.... Oh we will see Kyle...

"Ready.... Go." Mason shouts charging towards the ball, which is a white round volleyball that you can use from here.

The game starts off.... With the other team serving the ball.... Honestly I don't even know how to play, all I know is that you have to hit it over the net... and considering what my brothers are doing, that's all they know as well....

"Ahhh." A scream is heard coming from Taylor just as the hall merely misses her head by like an inch.. and she ducks out of the way with her eyes wide.

I bite my lip hard to hold back a laugh... that was so priceless!

"Aww shit! I'm sorry Taylor." Mason calls out and looking worried as he rushes over to that side of the net...

I roll my eyes at that, trust him to go over... she's not even hurt, it never hit her, she's fine gosh...

Another squeak comes from her direction causing me to look back up narrowing my eyes as I now see mark running for her as well.

I sigh and lazily walk across the sand to the edge of the volleyball net, Taylor only a few meters away and holding her head while making stupid whimpering noises... with basically everyone crowded around her except for ky- oh wait he's just gone over to her as well.

Bloody hell!! What's the problem now?!

"Taylor... you alright." I hear multiple times from the boys... and a few from mason going "damn, fuck I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

I frown squinting my eyes to them, Taylor holding her head..?... wait... they don't think the hall actually hit her do they?!

"Ow... omg ow. It hurts." Taylor's distance whimpers are heard and they boys are all worried.

FUCK?! They actually do think she's hurt.