Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Ugh.. they are gone." I mumble and she looks at me confused waiting for me to explain.

Her expression dropped and her mouth formed an 'o' shape "oh gosh... I'm sorry I-." She says but I cut her off shaking my head.

"No... don't say that... you didn't even know them." I say getting slightly pissed now. I'm sick of people saying that. What have they got to be sorry for they didn't have anything to do with their death.

I turn from her walking back towards mason and the others who are now talking to Riley and the younger brother sam.

"Kyle." I say and he turns as I come nearer and looks at me then glances behind me and smiles slightly knowing... I already don't like her... and I know she's following me.

"Oh, oh sky... come here." Mason say smirking and I eye him suspiciously.

"Why?" I narrow my eyes. Going near mason is always bad news.

He mocks hurt "what... you think I'd do something to my dear little sister." He smirks

"Yes... yes, that's exactly why." I say crossing my arms and hear Kyle chuckle.

Mason rolls his eyes "fine then.. don't." He sticks his tongue out at me.

"Childish much." I mutter

"What." He glares

I smile sweetly "nothing." I smirk and he narrows his eyes but looks away.

I smirk and glance around noticing Dion and deacon sat on the grass together and then Xavier sitting down a few meters away.

I smile and go over to Dion and deacon.

"Yo... Dion." I sing smirking and he looks up and smiles. I sit down next to them and glance towards Xavier..

"Hey... why don't you two go talk to Xavier... he seems lonely." I say nudging Dion

"Really." Dion whines and I give him a look

"Be nice.. your older than me." I say smiling and he sighs

"Go on please... he looks so bored on his phone." I say and they sigh and then walk over to him as I smile.

I get to my feet turning to see that Taylor is in the middle of all my older brothers as their talking to her , Riley and sam. I feel my eyes narrow... the look on her face as they are talking to her is pissing me off.

I frown and go over to Ryan who's sat on the bench texting and I sit down next to him and he snaps his phone shut.

"What's up." I ask and he shrugs

I sigh internally, he hardly ever makes conversation around new people. He's got major anxiety and hates new things.

"Hey Ryan.... Can I show you something." I say and reach behind my neck and then I unclip the necklace as he nods at me.

I smile softly "look at this." I say opening up the locket to reveal the picture of all of us and mum and dad.

He looks over at it and I swear I see a small tear fall down his cheek and he takes it out of my hand and looking at it.

"Can I tell you something." I say and he nods still looking at the picture. "Grey gave that to me the other day... he told me he has a picture for all of you guys." I smile

"He will give it to you soon he said." I said as he sighed

He smiles softly and hands it back and I clip it back on and hear him sigh "I miss them." He mumbles

That makes me freeze slightly, he hardly ever talks about them.

I smile and wrap him in a hug and kiss his cheek as he squirms "we all do." I whisper and then smile "who knew Ryan had feelings." I joke and he pushes me off him whipping his head and I laugh and he glared at me.

I smile and glance upwards to see Taylor looking our way with a weird expression but then she looks back to whoever is talking to her.

"Yo sky, ryan, you gonna come play." Mason says shouting over holding a football.

I smile standing up and yanking Ryan and then we walk over to them.

If it's one thing you get from living with 12 boys all your life, it's how to play some damn football.

Me, Kyle, deacon, Kai, and Dion are on one team and mason, Taylor, Xavier, Ryan, and mark are on the other.

Taylor doesn't even look like the type to play she seems awkward standing over there.

We start playing, one thing is we have never played by the rules. We kinda just make them up. So I bash into my brothers tackling them for the ball.

At the moment I bash into mason and steal the ball "Ugh... you-" he says cutting himself off before he calls me a very rude word and then groans in pain because I elbowed him.

I smirk at him over my shoulder and kick the ball towards Kyle who scores. "No fair, you always team up on me." Mason whines and I smile innocently.

"What are you going on about... that's not true." I say mocking innocent

He rolls his eyes "sure you don't." He mumbled and I smirked.

"Yeah... what are you going on about." Kyle says smirking and winks at me and I laugh

"Okay guys enough and let's carry on." Kai says and Kyle and I both laugh

"It's not true." I argue glaring at him and he just starts the game again.

I turn to follow the hall noticing Taylor and Xavier looking over at me. Taylor with a weird expression and Xavier smirking softly making my heart flip.

I shake it off and then continue on with the game.

Taylor doesn't seem to do much, she seems scared of the ball. Though it somehow looks like she's faking it. At one point mason goes to her showing her how to kick. Like come on.

"MASON!! Leave the girl alone, she might not want to get in your bed." I yell at him smirking and hear the others laugh as mason shoots me a look.