Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"You know.... I thought you guys were hot-" Ellie starts tilting her head to the side looking at mason and Kai who immediately put a cocky smirk on their face.

"But that all changes when you open your mouths." She states and sits back down, slyly smirking as she crosses her arms.

Masons and Kai's reactions are priceless!

"That's exactly what I say to them." I laugh out as Ellie smirks proudly and starts laughing.

Mason and Kai must have gotten over their shock because now they are glaring at Ellie again.

"Pfft.... Whatever." Mason says still narrowing his eyes at her and me.

"Losers." Mason or Kai mutter as they turn away walking back to their table and I smile and high five Ellie.

"They need to be put in their places." I smirk turning in my seat to face the table.

"Yeah... and it's all true." Ellie says leaning forward on her elbows "I did think they were hot-" she says and I scrunch my nose up in disgust "but when they do open their mouths it's just bla bla I'm so arrogant and rude." She ends smiling

I chuckle in agreement... she's got that right!

Okay maybe they weren't as bad as I first thought I like them!

"They were your brothers." Eli asks raising an eyebrow

"Unfortunately.... Yeah." I muttered but smiled

He and lyle turn their heads slightly towards the table at the other side of the cafeteria where my brothers are sat being their usual selfs.

Lyle raises an eyebrow "all of them." He asks looking back to me.

I hesitate for a moment... but then smile slightly and nod "yeah... I've got a lot." I say smiling at him and looking back to the table.

"Whoa no way." Lyle says wide eyed but then he smiled

I look at him slightly surprised he would be so in shock about it. It's not exactly cool to have so many brothers.

"So how many in total?" Ellie smiles then chuckled at me. "I would love to have heaps of siblings... it sucks being an only child." She said sighing

I laugh humorously "Pfft haha... take mine.... please I've got 12 brothers which gets so annoying I can't always handle it." I said

They chuckle and surprisingly we got into a random conversation... talking as if..... well... we've always been friends.

I'm still a little on edge though.... Not fully letting my guard down until you know... because after all, they can turn on you.

I glance towards my brothers table to see a few other random people with them... but then I look at mason to see him frowning.

I should have said he can come sit over here he hates most people.

~~~

My phone buzzed as I packed my things up from my last class of the day.

I slip it out of my pocket to see a text from my oldest brother.

-come straight home sky and bring the boys!

Love you- grey xx

I frown slightly at that... feeling a weird sensation in my stomach, why does he want us to come home right now? It sounds like something might be wrong.

"Who is it." Kyle asks from besides me grabbing his bag.

"Grey.." I say slowly, frowning slightly still over the text then look up to him "he wants us home." I say with a shrug showing I have no idea why.

Mason frowns slightly, obviously confused... but nods and we leave the chemistry classroom towards the parking lot.

Thank god Taylor didn't run after us because god she gets on my nerves.

We head to the cars, seeing mason, Kai, Kyle, Ryan, and the others boys as well. I saw mason standing there annoyed as some girl flirted with him and I smiled.

I smiled to myself he's never gonna change.

"Grey wants us home guys." Kyle says loud enough for them to hear and they snap their heads towards us.

"Why." Ryan asks

We both shrug and I show him the text I received from Grey... and he too looks confused after reading it.

"Okay..... guys get in the car." Kyle yells at mason and Kai crowding some girls and I climb in the back of the car Kyle is driving and soon enough we're going back home.

I don't think anything's wrong..... Grey probably just wants us to do chores or something about his job but still I'm feeling some weird gut feeling.

Finally we arrive home and all head into the house, mason and mark pushing each other out of the way for some unknown reason.

As soon as I step through the doors of our still massive house..... someone barrels into my legs and nearly knowing me over.

"SKY." Leo's voice yells excitedly as he clings to my legs grinning up at me.

I instantly smile down at him, his blue eyes filled with excitement.

"Hey there little buddy." I say ruffling his hair and crouch down to his level scoping him up into my arms while tickling him.

"What's up." I smile tickling his nose making him scrunch up his face and I smile.

He beams at me though as I start walking towards the kitchen "I made a friend sky." He grins and I smile at him in awe.

"That's good." I nod smiling but before he can say anything else I hear greys voice.

"Guys! In here please.... Will has something he wants to say." He calls from the living room and I stop, turn around and head there still carrying Leo on my hip.

Ohhh.... So Will wanted us to come home then?

I walked into the living room.... Seeing everyone else taking seats and the little ones giggling on the floor the atmosphere is ..... happy?.... Not tense....

I internally let out a groan..... good... it's nothing bad then.

As always.... My fat asses of brothers have taken up all the sofas.

I sat down on kyles lap and then I waited.