Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Because he's not even the first one to say any of this..

Feeling his presence sit down beside me, an arm is thrown over my shoulder pulling me close into his chest and holding me as my body shakes with these pathetic cries, trying to quiet them as best I can as I bury my head into his chest.

"You need to find that sky back." CJ whispers and rubbing my back softly, "You need to find her sky I liked that version of you." He sighed

Struggling to control my breathing , I merely nod, not knowing if he notices or not, but I nod. I forget that cj is really the best person to try and give others some good advice. The person who I can always rely on for most things. I forget that he knows me pretty well.

I finish talking to cj and then head back inside the school as I wipe my tears and sigh as he's right I do need the old me back I'm sick of crying and moping around.

The day is almost over as I wait outside the school classes for my brothers, however it seems my day isn't over yet. I turn around from my locker, and my eyes set on those blue eyes and my stomach knots as I clench my fists at her.

Wearing that stupid smirk she walks along the damn corridor as if everything is just fine, and she hasn't just been apart of destroying my heart, oh no. She walks away laughing with her friends.

That seems to wind me up even more.

Unfortunately for me, those evil, cold, snake eyes happen to drift over and meet mine, that smirk not fading and instead a smug look covers her face as I groan.

Don't react, don't react. That's what she wants. I try to tell myself as I stand there, and I start to yell at myself in my head when she suddenly makes a turn and is heading over towards me.

"Ah... hello Skylar." She chirps with a gut twisting smile and it takes every ounce in my body to not rip her head off right here and now as she used my full damn name!

"I have nothing to say to you fuck off." I forced out through gritted teeth as I start to turn away, that's a lie. There is so much I want to say to this smug like bitch?!

"Oh really? Peyton questions, tilting her head a little as I stop turning, "didn't look like it when you were staring at me from across the corridor..." She says with a smirk across her face.

"Oh well skylar I wouldn't blame you for staring that is..." She says trailing off as she pretends to inspect her nails, "I mean, you seem to have that same habit as that hot boyfriend of yours.." Oh hell no I'm going to lose it.

"You're just always staring and looking at me aren't you. That's exactly like what he was doing on Friday night..." She giggles and I can feel my eyes start to glare at her, "He was staring at me from across the hall with those big, dark blue eyes and looking me up and down..." She sighs dreamily, "Oh it just makes me crazy the way he looked at me."

"Shut up." I growl spinning around to face her with my fists clenched and eyes narrowed into slits "Shut. Up. You trashy hoe." I spit.

That smirk continues to grow as her eyes flash with something and she opens her mouth again "I was so thankful he decided to follow after me..." She licks her lips , "Like Mm his lips are just so soft and they taste amazing but I bet you know that. He's so soft and rough at the same time I love it."

That's it. She's dead I'm gonna lose it I'm gonna wipe that grin off her damn face!!!

Lunging forward, I punch her in the face and grab at her neck as I punched her in the throat as I scream at her angrily.

Gasps fill the air, as well as a muffled cry coming from the brunette who is half bent over and her hand covering her face, as she groans in pain.

"Are you fucking mental?!" Peyton screams, "You bitch! You're a fucking nutcase!" She says screaming suddenly taking a lunge at me and slams her knee into my face as my nose bleeds and she split my lip as well.

I push her back and she kicks me in the face as I fall down on the ground as I spit out blood and she grabs my head and slams it against the locker as my head spins.

"Me? Crazy? Do you see what you're doing to me right now! You stole a fucking taken man and then kissed him you bitch." I scoff

She tries to swing at me again, and I block it as I get up and punched her in the face as she had fiery eyes and screamed.

"You're dead." She said angrily

Within the chaos of voices shouting, and screams.. a sudden arm is wrapped tightly around me, and then pulling me back just as I'm about too swipe back at that skank after she slammed my head into a locker.

"Stop it! Both of you just stop!" A voice booms out across the halls, and at first I think it's a teacher.. but when I start to feel the tingles on my skin and then knots in my stomach, my heart drops as I know who pulled me back.

"Sky! What the fuck are you doing?!" Xavier's voice shrieks from behind me, my gaze still glued and it was narrowed to opposite me, where Peyton has got pulled back by mason who looks back over at me with fiery eyes.

"Get the fuck off me!" I scream, and fighting with his muscly arms from around me, not wanting him to hold me back or even be near me.