Chapter 68

Chapter 68

"Yes! Hold her back Xavier she's a fucking mental case she hit me first." Peyton shouts, and shaking my brothers arm free from around her as she glares at me.

"She attacked me! I was just talking to her and she hit me?!" She shrieks pointing to her bloody nose as I stand there and laugh at how pathetic she sounds now.

"I didn't attack you, you stupid bitch." I scoff, still wiggling in Xavier's arms, "You had it coming, you walked around school all day like some trashy damn whore and ran your mouth." I say and then scream back.

She gasps at my words, but I can tell... and hear that it's fake, as she widens her eyes, and looking too the person behind me. "Did you hear what she just said about me?!" She screams, "Come on, seriously she is nuts."

I growl, trying to push Xavier away, "Let me fucking go! Let me go over there and rearrange her damn face." I scream.

"Threatening now?" Her laugh meets my ears "See you've just proven my point hun." She says

Pushing at Xavier's arms as he suddenly yanks me back, speaking up "Stop it!" He shouts, his grip still tight, "You two can't do this! P stop trying to wind her up! It's not helping anything! Sky you apologise to her!"

"Oh yeah I will.... Right after I smash her face into my locker like she did too mine." I growl scratching at his arms to let me go.

"Just go and do it then! Or just stop fighting before a teacher comes, or worse one of your god damn older brothers." He lowers his voice a little at the end of the sentence, so mainly I can hear which causes me to throw a harsh glare back over at Peyton.

I know that If my brothers come it'll be worse than a teacher by far. I don't want either too come.. and I'm actually listening to Xavier and let out a long sigh as I mutter a fine, as I stop trying to get away and just relax, well as much as I can before I realise I'm still in his arms.

"Good love..." Xavier nods, his grip slowly loosening around me and he slowly pulls back hesitantly, and seeing that I'm actually just staying still rather then going to fight her again.

"See..." A smirk flickers up at Peyton's lips. "He's so strong and handsome! Just like when he had me up against the wall and was attacking me with his soft kisses."

"You slut!" I growl, lunging forward again too take that whore down , but only manage a step or two as an arm grabs hold of me again, pulling me back from her forcefully, causing me to slam my fist into her cheek... before I'm pulled back fighting and then was screaming through the very small crowd thats now been formed, with me cursing him harshly to let me go.

It's not until we're through the doors and stumble out into the cold air that those arms loosen around my waist, and I fall from the grip angrily trying to get back inside but I'm stopped from the tall figure from in front of me.

"Move out of the way Xavier!" I scream, "I mean it Xavier move out of the way and let me go back in the school and ring her neck?!"

Xavier just stands there angrily like a human shield with his arms crossed, and standing tall blocking the entrance of the stairs as I got up and he glared at me angrily.

"Move out of the fucking way Xavier!" I walk right up to him, pushing at his hard chest but he doesn't move at all as he glared down at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Move. Out. Of. The. Way!" I thump his chest, and getting frustrated as my heart raced being this close to him again, "move.." My voice croaks, as tears fill my eyes.

Taking a deep breath in, a small whimper leaving my lips, I let my body sink down and collapse onto the stone step in front of Xavier's feet, burying my head into my hands as I can't stop the shake of my hands as sobs escape. I can't cry again. Not in front of him, not now.

Angrily wiping my eyes, I hide my face as I feel his body coming to sit down next to mine, and a weird feeling of deja vu from when I cried earlier. God I'm so pathetic I've cried so much today.

"Sky... love." Xavier's voice whispers out and I shake my head, not wanting to hear it as I haven't heard it in over two days.

"No! No... No!" I shout, "Go away, go away, I can't do this, I can't talk to you." I try to curl my body up, and wanting to disappear so I don't have to go through with this.

"Sky, please.... Are you okay?" He asks softly as I feel him tug at the sleeve on my coat, "Are you hurt, I see there's blood but are you hurt anywhere?" He asked me

I yank my arm away from his grip, "No!.. no please don't touch me I'll be fine it's just a bit of blood it's normal for me lately." I snap, pushing myself closer to the corner of the steps.

"Just leave me alone Xavier, please just go I don't need you here pretending like you care you're just confusing me." I swallow harshly, that those words have hurt me.

"I know that's a lie..." He whispers, "Sky... just talk to me.. i.. I love you okay."

"Ah!... we've had this conversation before! I don't want to hear your damn excuses! I know what I saw okay? I saw it with my own goddamn eyes."  I snap back, keeping my heard turned from him.

"Gosh. You're so goddamn stubborn sky!" He sighs and I picture him shaking his head, "Least that's one thing that hasn't changed."