Chapter 45

Chapter 45

I finally find his dark blue swim shorts with lighter blue, green and white patterns and then throw them into his bag along with a towel and turn back to Leo to laugh.

"Oh Leo, sweetie you can't bring that with you." I say holding back a laugh as he pouts clenching two of his favourite toy trucks and tucked under his arm is a small stuffed lion....

"Why not?" He frowns

I chuckle and crouch down in front of him "because they'll get all sandy and gross... you don't want that Leo." I say and try to remove one of the trucks but he turns away not letting me.

"No... sky I want too." He says giving me his puppy eyes..

I sigh shaking my head not being able to say no to that face, and he probably knows it "alright, you can bring them BUT... you must promise to leave them in the car." I tell him crossing my arms.

He grins and nods enthusiastically and making me chuckle again slightly before picking up his small bag.

"Come on then." I move him towards the door where he runs out and along to my room.

Once in my own room, he sits down on my bed with his toys happily and patiently waiting for me.

I sigh though going to my closet and frown. What the hell do I wear to the beach?... I haven't been since I was like 12 or something.... And at that age I didn't care what I wore.

Well, I don't really know... and I know most people wear bikinis and all that but there's no way in hell I can wear one of them. They are way to revealing and I'm not fit enough for it and even if I did all of my older brothers wouldn't let me out of their sight the whole time.

I search through my closet and I find a one piece and I raise an eyebrow. Since when did I have one and it's so revealing..

 Since when did I have one and it's so revealing

"My brothers are gonna lose it." I sighed

It's not that bad I guess... it's pretty plain and simple with just one colour, a white colour and it is really pretty.

I change in my bathroom quickly, before coming back out and grabbing my own bag with a towel and things I need, along with some dark sunglasses and smile at Leo as he jumps on my bed.

"We going now?!" He grins still clutching his toys and teddy.

I nod smiling "sure are buddy, come on then." I smile and head out of my room with Leo's and my bags as he bounces towards the stairs.

"XAVIER!!" Leo suddenly yelps out as we walk down the stairs and he jumps down the last two steps and dropping his toys on the floor and jumps into his arms.

"Hey little buddy." Xavier tickles Leo's stomach gently making him squirm and giggle...

"You ready to go to the beach then." He looks down at Leo who nods furiously.

"You're coming." I said rolling my eyes

"Sure am princess." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." Leo says hanging onto Xavier.

I smile and shake my head lightly remembering how excited kids get when your Leo's age.

Xavier looks up at me as I get down the stairs and then pick up Leo's toys...

"What are you wearing." Xavier said crossing his arms.

"What." I say glancing down at myself... I suddenly realise he means my one piece as he looks at me angrily.

"You're not wearing that." He said

"You're not my boyfriend." I said annoyed

"I don't care go change." He said

"No what the hell Xavier." I said angrily

"Kids! Hurry up let's go now." I hear my brother call from outside the open front door.

Leo wiggles out of Xavier's grip excitedly and squeals  as he runs out of the front door to where grey is..

I smile and follow him out with my things...

Surprisingly, when Leo told grey he wanted to go to the beach, he thought it was a great idea now as it's the weekend and our first two weeks of school are finally finished.. he got cover for work and decided we'll go down to the beach which is like an hour away.

All of us are going to the beach except for Will and melody as she is pregnant and needs to lay down and not go out much.

"Come on then guys.... In the car." Grey smiles at us, already wearing his hat and beach shorts as he looks at us.

I smile slightly at him as I grab Leo and lift him up into one of the cars.

Grey climbs into the drivers seat, Greg, Dion, deacon, Leo, mark, jake and Jack are in one car and Kyle, Leo, kai, mason, are in the other while I went in the car with Xavier and Ryan.

"Nooo! I wanna go with Xavier and sky." I hear Leo whine just as I'm about to get into the car and Then I freeze and turn.

Grey sighs lifting Leo out of his car and I glance at the guys in the car who just roll their eyes but I just smirk lightly.

"Okay, come on then Leo." I call over nodding to my brother to let him know he can come.

Leo grins and comes running over bouncing up and down making me smile and I scoop him up and then buckle him in the back as I get in.

Xavier is driving as I kept looking over at him and I couldn't help but smile as he looked so serious while he was driving.

I felt my heart racing as I looked over at him and he put his hand on mine.

"Xavier." I said shocked

"Shh princess just enjoy it." He said smiling

"I'm hungry." Leo whines pouting and rubbing his little stomach.

"Yeah! Me too." Xavier said and mimicking my little brother and I groan at them.

Agreed." Ryan said whining as I roll my eyes at them all..