Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"What the hell do you think you're doing." I stare down at the two twins...

"Umm... sky she said a bad word." They both say together and act innocently which doesn't really help with those masks still on.

I nearly growl at them but don't, instead my eyes harden more "take those masks off...." I order and when they don't move I do it for them, ripping them off and dropping them on the floor.

I glance up at Taylor who's still covering herself behind mark, my eyes snap back to the pair "You both say sorry to her now." I said angrily And raising my eyebrow.

They both gape at me.... "Why would we do that?" Jake says frowning and crossing his little arms over his chest stubbornly "she started it she was so mean to us." They both shout in unison, and look over at me.

I drag out an annoyed sigh.... "Do it or I'll go and get grey." I threaten, knowing they won't like whatever his punishment will be for them as he can be very scary.

Both of their eyes widen slightly and they share a glance... they look down at the floor.

"Sorry.... Taylor." They mumble on loud enough for me to hear.

"Good... now get to bed okay." I say less annoyed now as I see their pouting/sad faces... I know what they are trying to do... but heck I can't stay mad at them.

I sigh again, defeated "just get upstairs... I'll come up in a bit." I say annoyed at myself as I let them get away with it again.

I may not like Taylor but she's still much older and they know to respect older people.

Grins come up on their faces and they bounce out the room and up the stairs.... I hope...

I sigh silently to myself annoyed that not one of my brothers helped me. They always make me do it all and I hate it.

I look to Taylor, she was now sitting on masons lap as I groaned. Who does she think she is? I don't even act like that.

"Hey princess." Xavier said

"Hey." I smiled

He sat down on the couch as Taylor looked back at us.

I smirked as I got up and sat down on Xavier's lap as she glared at me.

"Princess." Xavier said awkwardly

His breath was fanning against my neck as I felt my heart race.

"Thanks for the help with the twins! My dear older brothers." I said angrily to them.

I just roll my eyes and shake my head, waking out of the living room I mutter under my breath that they are all so useless.

Once I got the twins back in their beds and waited the few minutes I had too, I left with them sound asleep, light snores coming from them and walked back downstairs.

"Ah... there you are sky." My brother suddenly bobs up from somewhere just as I step of the bottom step and raise an eyebrow at him.

He smiles at me... but it almost looks pleadingly "sky, would you mind sharing your room tonight with Taylor." He asks still smiling that way and I stare at him like he's nuts!

"No, don't make up an excuse sky, the others will have to share a few rooms as well and I can't put Taylor with one of the guys." He says sternly and I groan.

I narrow my eyes and huff, crossing my arms over my chest and not saying anything.

"Taylor! Kiddo.... Sky here will show you where you can sleep for tonight." Grey calls out towards the living room.. probably before I can run.

I curl my lip up as I see Taylor coming through the living room door... well more like walks through it slowly.

She smiles at my brother and I glare, before turning back around and nearly stomping up the stairs, but don't.... Not really caring if Taylor is following me or not but know she is.

I scowl all the way up to my room, why the heck does she have to sleep in my room?! Can't she go sleep on the couch? Hell, I would rather do that than be in the Same room as her.

I push open my bedroom door roughly then I stop suddenly.

"What the heck are you doing in my room." I snap at my brother.

He lifts his head from searching through my drawer and narrows his eyes at me "I know you have it sky, now you better give it back or I'll make you." Mason says calmly but with annoyance as he then slams my drawer closed.

I frown confused "what the hell are you on about? I didn't take anything from you! Who would want your stuff anyways." I glare right back at him and give him attitude.

He scoffs "don't play that game sky, this is very important! I need my bloody phone now or else I'll get mad." He orders angrily and steps toward me

His phone? I don't have his stupid phone why does he always blame me.

I shake my head frowning and narrowed my eyes "I don't have your stupid phone mason! Now get out of my room." I shout at him pointing towards my door... where now is a shocked Taylor.

Mason glances over to where Taylor is stood then back to me with irritated eyes.

I get more annoyed at this point, I mean I just saw him rummaging through my drawers! We had rules we don't go through each other's things.

I walk towards him and then shove him towards the door "get out mason. I don't have your phone I don't even need it." I snap and keep shoving him towards the door, he doesn't make an effort to stop just kinda stumbles backwards.

"We aren't done here sky." He hisses before I kicked him out of my room slamming it in his face.