Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"No Xavier I'm going home." I said annoyed and still walking....

I still hear him chuckle but then it stops... "come on let me drive you home then." He shouts out from behind me.

"No thanks. I don't want one from you." I shout back at him glaring, even if he does live next door to me I don't want anything from him.

I smile slightly in relief when I don't get a reply back from him and keep walking down the street and see a bus stop which I know goes past my house.

As I continue to walk down the street, I hear the noise of a car behind me but brush it off as I think it's gonna pass by....

That is until I hear a horn and the car slowly pulls to the side of the curb where I'm walking.

"Love! Get in the car already." Xavier shouts from inside the black car and then he pulls down the window.

I scowl at what he calls me! "Don't call me that. I'm not your love." I hiss back, carrying on walking and he keeps following me slowly.

"Seriously..... sky, it's getting late don't your brothers want you home." He says seriously as I turn back to him.

I fold my arms across my chest stubbornly as I groan at him "no." I said

I hear him sigh slightly annoyed and then he keeps following me down the road.

"I'm serious sky. Get in the car and stop being so stubborn okay." He states "it's easy we live next door to each other." He says calling out to me.

"I'm fine okay just go Xavier." I groan turning my head back to look at him as he smiles at me.

He rolls his eyes, a small smirk playing on his lips as he looked at me "yeah yeah, just get in the car sky and stop being so stubborn it's late soon." He said angrily

I groan defeated, as much as I hated to admit it he was right.... My brothers are already annoyed and worried that they don't know where I am. And I don't really know the way home from here and it's pretty late.

I sigh loudly brushing my hair out of my eyes and then I stop walking and turn back to him as he stops the car.

"On one condition." I say narrowing my eyes at him annoyed.

He smirks and nods.

"Stop calling me names like love, princess, all of it I don't like them when we're not even dating. I don't want too hear a single one in the car," I state and glare at him.

He smiles, with a hint of a smirk as he nods at me and sighs "okay fine." He says

With one more slightly defeated sigh, I pull open his car door and climb in, pulling it shut a little too hard and Xavier glares at me angrily.

I smirk at him, rolling my eyes and slouching in the seat as he pulls away from the curb, and grumbling something about not taking my anger out on his car. I smile as I turn and look out of the window.

The entire time in the car, on our way back home he doesn't call me a name not even one! But he does try to make conversation with me which I respond by making a noise.

I didn't feel like talking I was too tired. Even though he was giving me a lift back home, but it's not even far as we do live next to each other.

"You know, you could at least try talking to me I don't bite.. not hard anyways." Xavier says glancing at me with a small smile.

I roll my eyes at him but I do smile a little and I try to hide it but I know he seen it as he smiles back at me.

He sighs slumping his shoulders and all that but he still looks at me and my heart races.....

"Quick question." He says

I lazily tilt my head in his direction "okay what." I ask.

He glanced over at me then back to the road before he talks "the other night... why did you come and sleep with me." He asks curiously

I frown turning to look out of the window... should I tell him it was his sister?

I shrug angrily "ask your sister... she's a bitch." I mutter and scrunch my nose at the fact she's his sister.

He chuckled humorously making me turn my head back to him and groan.

"Yeah.. I did gather that." He says his eyes on the road.

"So why did you ask." I said awkwardly and then I looked back out the window.

He shrugs, still smiling at me and then he turns a corner leading towards our houses. "Just wanted to make sure." He said 

"So what did she do to you. Did she swear at you? Call you names, go through your things, take over your room, steal your bed?" Xavier said listing things like she had done it before.

Hell! I'm not even really surprised that she's done it before.

I frown crossing my arms again, still thinking I should get back at her in some way! I just can't stand her she's the worst.

"So..... what was it." Xavier urges me as he nudged my arm.

"Doesn't even matter... just forget it." I muttered and then frowned.

Xavier chuckles again, pulling upto the gate to my house.

"Whatever it is just ignore her she's not exactly nice I try to ignore her as well." He said sighing

"Hmm." I groaned

"She's not always been this way before our brother died she was nice to everyone." He said

"You had another brother." I said confused

"Yeah his name was jace he died a few years back from cancer." He said sadly

"I'm sorry." I said sadly

"Point is Taylor used to be much nicer." He sighed