Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Mason smirks shaking his head "see... there you go again." He trails off "I don't see anything she's a nice girl unlike you." He said annoyed

"Excuse me?" I said angrily

"You heard me skylar. You never treat anyone nicely we all know it." He said angrily

"You know what, Fuck you mason." I said angrily

I scoff scowling up at him and recrossing my arms "I'm nothing like her." I hiss feeling offended and I glare at him.

"Whoa.. hate to tell you skylar but she's nothing like you, she's lovely and your you. Rude to all of us and many others." He said angrily

"I really hate you sometimes." I said scoffing

"Yeah hey I'd like six flake ice creams please." Mason says leaning against the wooden counter and smiling at the youngish women behind it.

She smiles and goes over to the machine too make them.

"Six?" I question frowning slightly as I thought we were only getting them for the younger ones not any others....

Mason smirks down at me slyly "you wouldn't think I'll let you go without one would ya." He says

Realisation hits me and I groan "oh.." I say looking at him.

A few moments later the woman hands us the six ice creams... umm there is six ice creams and only two of us to hold them?

I smirk as I manage to hold two in one hand with a little difficulty, but it works out as I hold one more in my free hand and mason holds the other three...

We head back down to the beach, the sun shining down on us and I squint through the bright rays, Pfft it'll be lucky if they don't melt before we get back.

I jump back down onto the soft sand from the hot concrete and wobble slightly on my feet as I lose my balance.

Mason laughs "don't drop them, otherwise I'll make you go get them again.... On your own." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I won't drop them asshole." I say and smile as I see Leo, jack and jake running over to us.

"Ice cream." Leo shouts grinning and comes to a halt by my feet.

I smile and bend down to their levels "yeah... here you go guys." I hand him and jack one each, both of them clasp it in their hands with their beautiful baby blue eyes as I smile.

"Here jake." I say ruffling his hair and then I smile at him as I pass him a cone.

He grins at me "thank you skyy." He smiles

Mason chuckled smiling "guys do me a favour and go and take these to grey and Greg." He asks smiling at them...

Lazy shit.. that's so like him he always hands it off to someone else.

"I will." Leo pipes up and mason hands him another for Greg.

Jack takes the other one, promising to go and give it to his older brother and then before we can even go and blink, all three boys run off down the beach to our brothers.

I smile shaking my head and glance sideways over to mason....

He smirks at me with a wicked look in his eye "oh and here's yours sky." He grins and then holds the last cone to me...

I smile slightly and start to reach up for it... but as quick as a flash I feel something cold, wet and sticky over my face.

"Oh gosh. I have always wanted to do that." I hear mason laugh.

I blink opening my eyes to see him doubling over in laughter as I groan.

My eyes turn hard on him, glaring a deathly glare at him as sticky ice cream slides down my face...

I taste some of the sweetness on my lips and then I lick them before cringing and shaking my head... ew I'm going to kill him there is sand in it!

A growl rises in my throat as I wipe some off my face roughly, "MASON." I shout glaring at the eighteen year old who's pissing himself laughing...

Yeah 18 and he still throws ice cream at peoples face! Pfft who am I kidding I would have done the same thing...

With that thought.... My glare.... Slowly turns into an evil smirk... causing masons laughter to die down as he watches me...

I glance to the floor noticing the wasted ice cream in the sand but still with some ice cream on it.

I smirk and bend down picking it up and looking up at mason with a raised eyebrow.....

He blinks and starts backing away from me... "oh no, no sky please don't." He tries to warn me as laughter fills his voice...

I walk towards him, as he continues to back up, he walks backwards into the sand further... which is a little dangerous as there's heaps of people around us here...

I smirk at him "paybacks sweet." I smiled at him

"Oh I kno-" I cut him off by throwing the last bit of ice cream at him, hitting him square in the head...

He stumbles back ever so slightly laughing "Ugh so gross." He chuckles wiping off the mixture of ice cream and sand from his head and scooping it onto his hand.... His eyes flicking over to me with that look on his face...

Now it's my turn to stop and move away from him very quickly "no mason, that's not fair you started it were even now." I whine but still with amusement in my voice....

I have no time to do anything as without warning he throws what's left of the ice cream/Sand/ cone at my face as it drips from my hair...

I groan.... And then turn to him with an angry glare "mason you're dead! I'm going to kill you." I growl as he gives me a look of horror as he smiles and then he runs.

I take off running after him, the sand was flicking up behind my feet as I push myself to catch him up as I shout at him angrily.