Chapter 63

Chapter 63

I just really hope it doesn't come to that I hope he leaves me alone.

Strangely though, the boys have all become more angered over the past few days, yes I would expect them too but just not this much. Especially mason who's suddenly kicked off the day ranting about god knows what and just so happening to bring up my situation.

It's a little weird if you ask me, something must have provoked them to all act out, including Kyle who is seeming more livid and full of rage, not coming into my room at night trying to get me to talk.

No... something is definitely different. And I'm just hoping it isn't all because of me.

Avoiding looking at anyone directly, I keep my head low as I shuffle slowly behind the boys as we go near the school. It really is stupid making us come in for three days when all we will do is do stupid activities and watch Christmas movies, what's the point of it all?

It's ridiculous and I keep cussing at the person who thought it'd be a good idea to make us all come in for three days only.

As we step foot through the doors, my stomach is going nuts with flipping and churning every few seconds, and I keep swallowing hoping that I will not puke up the emptiness in my stomach as the thought of continuing in the day makes me feel sick. I didn't eat breakfast and I'm glad at this point because I'd have probably spewed it all up.

Lifting my head slowly, I see all the boys have been walking in a protective barrier around me, keeping me shielded and that causes me to frown. I don't need to be shielded or protected I can't get hurt any more than I am.

"Hey..." Kai speaks up "where are you going?"

"To my locker..." I roll my eyes trying to tug my arm free from his grip but he only just holds tighter onto the material of my hoodie.

"No.... Not on your own." He shakes his head with that frown still glued to it. "Mason will go with you okay.."

Letting out a frustrated sigh I glare back, "I don't want or need a bodyguard from my brothers it's so annoying." I shout finally pulling free "why you have to insist on following me everywhere I don't even know." I grunt when I turn around, feeling masons presence behind me as I start to walk to my locker, glancing over my shoulder too see the three other boys still stood there, seemingly going into a small conversation and it's my turn to frown as I suddenly realise something..

Someone is missing.

Ryan's not here.

Reaching my locker I yank it open, still glaring as mason leans up beside it with his arms crossed and that sour, angered look on his face that cause others to walk by and take a few steps back from him.

Yeah. I would do the same thing.

"You don't need to keep following me..." I mumble as i sort through my books to find the ones I need, "If you think your protecting me in any way, you aren't okay. Plus it doesn't matter... you can't come into my classes and guard me like a dog anyways.." I shrug stuffing my books into my bag and I hear mason grunt, shifting his position on his feet.

I roll my eyes again, slamming the locker shut and cross my arms. It's not like I'm not grateful of the somewhat caring side of my brothers, because I am. It's just... I don't want or need the constant reminder with them following me all the time it just reminds me of the reason they all are. Bringing back all of the memories that I have forced myself to try and forget in the back of my mind.

But they are slowly starting to creep back out...

Letting out a sigh I turn to face his angry stone cold expression, "where's Ryan?" I question, changing the subject, "I just realised he wasn't in the car... is he sick?" I bite my lip hoping he isn't.

Masons features twitch a little as I speak, but he just remains silent, pfft.. what the hell have I done to get the silent treatment?

I huff and roll my eyes at him, looking around the busy corridor and spot a familiar head and soon a pair of eyes.

"Sky!"

Ellie's deep brunette hair comes rushing up to me, her eyes wide as she's followed by CJ, Eli, Jayden and lyle.

Ellie seeming to completely ignore mason as she just dives straight to me, then wrapping her arms tightly around my body and she sighs.

"Oh! I was so worried about youuu..." She mumbles into my shoulder, "How are you love?"

She pulls away slowly, looking at me with a sad smile and soft eyes. I frown shifting my bag strap on my shoulder and clear my throat.

"I'm fine..." I reply shortly and I can tell she doesn't believe it at all... but she nods her head almost in an understanding way and briefly glances up at mason who's still got the same expression.

Sighing she looks back at me, "You coming to class? I heard were just going to get all of our work done today so we can have free time for the next two days which is good.." She tells me, a small smile coming to her face as she tries to distract me..

I shrug my shoulders replying with a short, "yeah.." before looking at mason, "you don't need to follow me." I remind him slightly with a glare and see him roll his eyes as he pushes himself from my locker..

"I'll see you at lunch okay." He mutters, brushing past Ellie who rolls her eyes and then he walks back down the corridor.

I shake my head and give a small smile to my best friends as she takes my arm, as we make our way to our first class...

I hope the end of the day comes by fast...