Chapter 38

Chapter 38

I catch Xaviers eye and he shoots me his signature smile, showing the dimples on his cheeks.

I tried to ignore him but I smiled down at the desk as his smile was gorgeous.

Oh god.... This is gonna be a long hour........

And indeed it was like torture! It was the worst hour of my life.

Okay.... Maybe not torture but it was sure close enough to it.

I sat in the room in silence, and barely being able too breath as I was worried I was making to much noise.

It's so stupid! Why is detention even a thing it's so crap.

I glance at the clock groaning angrily as it had only been ten minutes and it's going by so slow.

Lay my head in my arms on my desk closing my eyes, in hopes it will make it go quicker.

"Okay, detention is over you all may go now and don't come back again." She says with a boring voice and I snap my head up.

I jump up from my seat and slinging my bag over my shoulder and practically running out of there.

"And where do you think you're running off too." I hear

I groan as I didn't get away in time and turn around to see a smiling Xavier raising an eyebrow at me.

"Home." I state obviously rolling my eyes and then turning back around heading out of the double doors to the carpark.

"Aw... you're no fun." Xavier pouts, but I can still see him smiling as he runs upto me.

"I am fun." I defend myself frowning at him as I walk  outside, a slight breezes hits me.

I see Xavier raise an eyebrow out of the corner of my eye "haha really? I'm sure you are." He said looking at me as he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

He smirks at me amused as he sees my reaction and then he steps in front of me making me feel so short.

"You don't seem like the fun kinda girl princess." He says looking at me seriously and I groan.

"I mean you are always so angry and annoyed love." He said smiling at me and I narrow my eyes at him angrily.

I lightly smirk at him saying that it almost made me smile at him but I shake my head and then narrow my eyes at him again.

"That's because you get on my nerves and make me angry." I glare and shove past him, as I continue to walk.

"Aw I feel so special love. Thanks beautiful." Xavier says sarcastically and catches up to me again.

"What is it with you and calling me all these names you would call other girls." I said angrily as I looked back at him.

"You think I call other girls those names." He said confused

"Not princess that's just for you love." He said which made my heart beat faster.

"I don't believe you." I said angrily

"Believe it my love it's true." He winked at me as he kept walking

"How would you like me calling you a whole bunch of names, bet you wouldn't." I said angrily

"I'd love it actually. Would make me feel special." He says

I roll my eyes at him as I keep walking back to my house.

"You can call me anything you like love." He says whispering and I spin around to find him right in front of me.

I place my hands on his chest and feel his muscles for a second before shoving him away from me as I glare.

"What the hell is your problem Xavier." I growl as I'm pissed off now that he thinks he can just talk to me like that.

He blinks in surprise, probably due to my sudden outburst at him and he steps back away from me and looks confused.

His face now turns into a frown as well as he crosses his arms "I think you have the problem here sky not me." He said angrily and then steps away from me further.

It looks could kill, I'd probably be dead by now by the cold looks he is giving me. I've never seen him so scary.

I clench my jaw stopping myself from lashing out at him again as I'm too afraid to see what he might do back.

"Get lost." I said angrily and then turn back around on my heels, I walk out of the school gates and grab my phone out of my pocket.

Once it's switched on it starts buzzing like crazy and making me almost drop my phone on the ground out of shock.

My eyes slightly widen in panic as I see loads of texts flooding my phone.

The name that flashes onto the screen makes me groan...

Where the fuck are you- mason

Get home now!- Kai

Sky! What the fuck where are you?!- mark

Get your ass home!- Dion

Sky!!!!- deacon

Get home now or so help me- Greg

Where are you the boys keep calling me!- Grey

Where have you been?!- Ryan

"Shit." I curse under my breath as I stop walking just out of the gates and run my shaky hands through my hair.

Kyle.

My eyes narrow and I grit my teeth.. that asshole

He didn't tell them I had detention.... So now they are all going crazy not knowing where I am! What the hell is Kyle doing?!

"Sky." My glare deepens as I've heard enough of his voice today.

"You know it's rude to walk away when someone is talking to you love." Xavier said walking towards me again.

I shake my head annoyed "go away Xavier, I don't have time for this." I snap shoving my phone in my pocket as I need to get home so my brothers can calm the fuck down.

"Where you heading that's so important love... you don't have a secret boyfriend do you." He said to me laughing to himself and I clench my fists and really wanting to punch him.