Chapter 8

Chapter 8

His hair was curly and made me wanna run my fingers through it. And his eyes my lord do they match his tanned skin.

Next there's a girl that looks about my age with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes, and has an innocent smile on her face but it looks off.

Then there's a cute older guy with brown hair, brown eyes and muscles and was wearing a black cap as he winked at me.

Lastly the oldest guy with a white smile, green eyes, brown hair and was really tall around 6ft. He smirks at me and I smile back at him as I feel my heart race.

"Kids, this is Sharon and miles dean and their children." Grey says smiling

Sharon and miles. Some names to the man and woman.

Sharon smiles "and this is my eldest, Riley." She says with her hand on the tall guy with green eyes and brown hair.

He smirks and nods at us in a sort of a welcoming way.

"Then sam, my second eldest." Sharon or mrs dean says motioning to the gorgeous guy with a hat on, as he looked over at me and he smiled. He's not bad to look at but the way he's smirking at me is making me feel weird.

"And my daughter Taylor." She says for the girl with shoulder length blonde hair and the blue eyes and she smiles sweetly at me. I have no doubt that mason and Kai don't have a smirk on their faces. Boys.

"Then Xavier." She says as the tanned guy looked over at me and I felt my heart jump out of my throat as he smiled at me. He was beautiful I had never seen a guy look like this.

"And my youngest, Evan." Sharon smiles at the guy covered in tattoos and he looked over any coldly as he sighed.

"Nice to meet you guys." Grey smiles then looks to us, that look we've seen too many times when we meet people so we know what to do. We move so we're in line of age order, we always have to do this when being introduced, I got used to it but there's one problem. Leo won't let me go.

I sigh and keep him attached to me as I stand next to mason and mark.

We're in age order, first grey, Greg, Dion, deacon, Ryan, Kyle, Kai, mason, mark, me, jack, jake, and then Leo.

Grey looks to me because I'm holding Leo but I shrug at him as it's not like I can make the little guy go stand at the end of the line when he doesn't want too.

He nods and looks to Greg "that's Greg." He says and Greg smiled.

"Dion-." He points to Dion "then deacon, Ryan." Grey says pointing to each of them and deacon and Ryan wink slyly at Taylor.

"Then my younger twins Kyle, Kai." Grey says smiling at them

"Then mason, mark and Skylar." Grey says "then the set of youngest twins jack and jake." Grey smiles "and lastly Leo." He says pointing back to me as I'm holding Leo... who has strangely hid his face in my chest.

I frown looking down at him, he's suddenly gone shy.

Mr and mrs dean smile "nice to meet you guys too. Such a lovely family." Sharon says

"Pffft... you won't think that in an hour I bet." I hear mason mutter and I snicker as Kai elbows him in the ribs.... Luckily no one else heard... I think.

"Okay.... Kids... lunch will be ready in about half an hour." Grey smiles "go get to know each other," he smiles and I faintly snort. No Grey, that's the last thing we should do.

I lower Leo to the ground, placing his feet on the floor and unwrapping his arms. He allows me to do so but the moment he's standing again he clings to my legs.

I groan "Leo.... Let go." I plead glancing up slightly to see the youngest guy coming this way.

"Look Leo... you've got a friend." I say prying his arms from around my legs.

He realises and looks to the guy smiling at us "come on kid." He smiles holding his hand out.. aw.

Leo glancing up to me as for permission I smirk softly and push him forward "go on." I say and he smiles and grabs evans hand and then they go off together.

"Nawww, would you look at that." Masons voice says beside me and I look up to see him smirking "only if it was that easy our age." He jokes and I laugh.

"Sky, sweetheart." Grey calls and I turn to see him waving me over.

I groan slightly but go over to him.

"Sweetheart make Taylor feeling welcome, don't let the boys scare her off would you, you know how they can get." Grey says and I smirk slightly remembering the things they have done.

I look across to where Taylor is standing smiling over at me her dark blue eyes feeling like they are staring through my soul.

"Hmmmm sure." I mumble, though I can't promise it

Grey smiles and I mentally roll my eyes.... I don't like making friends, probably because I've never really had too. I go over to Taylor cautiously and she smiles at me "I like your top." She says looking down at it.

"Ugh.. thanks." I say raising an eyebrow, does she actually mean that?

She smiles wider it seems like and glances over at my brothers then back to me "so, what's it like living with so many brothers." She wonders glancing back at them.

I frown slightly "great." I say. It is. Although they can get very annoying.

She smiles again "so... Ugh.. where's your mum and dad." She asks and I feel my stomach knot.

I narrow my eyes slightly and look away from her.. who asks that? It's none of her business at all.