Chapter 28

Chapter 28

I give Leo over to Kai as he didn't want to get down and he sits on Kai's lap happily while I smirk at mason and then jump onto his lap and making him groan but he wrapped his arms around my waist as I smiled.

My brothers smiling.... But looks slightly nervous on the one seater chair with Will leaning on the side of the arm chair. Jake and Jack are the ones giggling and rolling around on the floor.

Kai, Ryan, Dion and deacon sat down on one couch, Greg, grey, mark and Kyle on the other couch as they smiled.

Will and his girlfriend are standing against the wall in the living room, wills arm was around her waist lovingly and they both look Nervous.

"Um..... Grey... guys... we have some news..." Will says slightly hesitantly and looks down at Melody who gives him a reassuring smile and he wraps his arms around her.

Will opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off by Melody...

"We're going to have a baby." Melody said beaming, interrupting Will.

The room goes silent..... as we stare at them eyes wide.

"W-what." My brother Grey says being the first to break the silence as she squeaks a response staring at them in shock.

Will and Melody turn to my brother, suddenly a nervous look spreading over their faces.

"Um.... Um...." Will clears his throat, "grey, melody and I are having a baby." He says holding melody closer to him, his arms around her waist.

I blink.... And a grin spreads across my face then I glance to my brother expecting him to just about have a rant at them about bringing a baby up in an unmarried relationship.

But he surprised us all.....

"Oh my gosh?! Seriously." He says excitedly, eyes wide open and his hands covering his mouth in shock.

Will and melody seem to relax as they thought he would be against it.... And then melody smiles and nods enthusiastically.

Grey let's another squeal slip and jumps up from his seat and in a blink of an eye, moves across the room and then crushes both Will and melody in a big bone crushing hug.

"Guys! That's so amazing I'm happy for you." He says hugging them both tightly and making melody chuckle.

"How long has it been? Oh my god! Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?! Oh my god we need to go baby shopping for you two! Oh wait will you two be going to get married?!" Grey gushes out at a hundred miles an hour with hundreds of questions for the both of them.

"Whoa.... Grey chill out." Greg says standing up from the couch "one question at a time man." He shakes his head in amusement and makes his way over to them.

Grey was practically bouncing on the spot he was so excited.

"Aw congrats cousin." Mason calls out "hey you did it one of your soldiers finally made its way up a gir- he was saying but he got cut off.

"Mason do not finish that sentence." Grey said very sternly snapping at him and giving him the look as I smiled.

The rest of us laugh as he gives him a sad look and I smirk at him. Will narrows his eyes slightly at mason and he glared at him.

I smile jumping off masons lap and going over to melody smiling at her as she sees me approach and then pulls away from Greg grinning at me.

"Congratulations melody." I said pulling her into a tight hug as I smiled.

As I pull back she beams at me "you'll have to come help me pick out baby clothes sky! It'll just be me and you." She says excitedly and I feel my eyes open in fear...

I nearly gulp. Shopping for baby clothes? With an very exited mum to be and possibly an excited uncle as well?!

Oh hell no! I hate shopping with others in general.. I only like going by myself.

I hear mason laugh from the couch... obviously hearing and knowing what I'm thinking... he knows I hate shopping with anyone.

I send him an evil look as he looks over at me and smirks and I swallow hard.... And Turning back to melody not wanting to upset her by saying I don't want to go baby shopping!

Sorry but even the thought of shopping with another person is making me feel sick... Grey will be so excited and I can't handle it.

I open my mouth to say to melody not knowing if it will hurt her feelings or not.... But suddenly Will steps in.

"Umm.... Baby it's okay, we don't have to rush into anything yet... we have plenty of time okay." He says wrapping his arms back around her waist in the loving way he does.

"Yeah! Nine whole months." Grey says clapping his hands together and grinning "the best nine months of a girls life that is." Greg says as well

"Ooh... I remember the times I went shopping for all you guys... it was so much fun and I enjoyed it all after mum and dad died that is..." Grey said looking at us as we groaned.

"Firstly you have have to make sure that you don't overspend, then you need to make sure you have it all. It's not as easy as you might think but it's so worth it." He says

My body becomes tense and I feel uncomfortable as Grey is about to start blabbering on about how hard it was without mum and dad around and how he did it all on his own.

"Ugh... yeah... congrats cuz and you as well melody. But we're outta here before..." mason says and then runs out of the room and all of us who get it run out as well.

I run up the stairs to my room and smile at the thought of there being another little kid for me to babysit again.

~~~~~

Thank you so much if you've read this far it means the world!!