Chapter 33

Chapter 33

So if it was good...... why am I waking up like this then? Dried tears on my face and a crazy heart rate.

I close my eyes for a few seconds, controlling my breathing....

"Sky."

My eyes snap open and I spun my head around and looking across the room to see my older brother was not in his bed.

"Hey princess you okay." Xavier asked

He rubbed my back as he tried to calm my breathing down.

"You okay." He asks me as he pulled me into his arms.

I blink again and then frown "fine." I mutter and try and close my eyes.

"Where's my brother." I asked frowning at the empty bed across the room

Xavier was silent for a second but then he answered me "he's in the toilet." He said

I just nod and he runs a finger through my hair as I blushed.

We've got ages until school starts why the hell is he awake?!

As if reading my mind, Xavier answered "you're brother wanted us up earlier." He shrugged and I sighed

"Oh..... and............ sky." Xavier says with a hint of amusement in his voice and I look at him.

He smirks tilting his head to the side "you look so beautiful in the morning." He smiled and I tried not to blush.

I kissed his cheek before I got up out of the bed and walking over to the bathroom door and thinking about him in my head god he was so sweet and kind to me.

It's lucky that Kyle is only standing by the sink when I walk in, in his pyjama bottoms... thank god for that.

He raises an eyebrow at me through the mirror but I just let out an annoyed breath giving him the answer he needs just as I was in a room with Xavier.

I shove open my bedroom door and then stop in my tracks as the room is still black.......

Realisation hits me and I nearly smack my forehead at forgetting. I mean how can I forget Taylor was in MY bed last night.

Pfft.... Great now I'm pissed at another reason.

I step into the room, place my hand on the door and get ready to slam it to wake Taylor up... but freeze when my eye catches something.

A wicked sly smirk spreads across my face, and I close the door quietly before tiptoeing over to my desk where my speakers are.

Hmmmmm...... this is gonna be so fun!

I bite my lip so I could stop laughing and glance over at my bed, seeing the lump in it and hearing the soft snores proving Taylor is still asleep.

Haha..... not for long!

I click on the volume button and then I turn it up to maximum, feeling that wicked feeling rise and I smiled.

I brace myself for the very loud music that I know is about to come and cringe out of instinct and press the play button.

"Cause you and I!

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between you and I

Not even the gods above

Can seperate the two of us!!

I nearly burst out laughing as the base and lyrics to you and I by one direction blasts through my small speakers. It's so loud it's all I can hear, and Taylor's body jumps up so high and I bite my cheek to stop laughing.

The base picks up for the next bit, bouncing off the walls in my room......

"I figured it out!

Saw the mistakes of up and down

Meet in the middle

There's always room for common ground.

She jolts upwards looking around the room confused and blinking, and I can't hold it in anymore I start laughing and hold my stomach....

Her eyes land on me and says something but I can't hear her over the music, so I just shake my head and motioning to my ear still smirking and turn around going to the window to pull open the curtains...

"I see what it's like."

I see what it's like for day and night

Never together

Cause they see things in a different light like us

They never tried like us

You and I-"

The music suddenly stops and I spun around and frowned as I seen Taylor by the speakers frowning as well as she obviously turned it off.

"Oh man... it was just getting to the best part as well." I whine and frown mockingly and bite back a smirk.

Taylor narrows her eyes at me and crosses her arms over her chest "I don't appreciate being waken up by that kind of music." She says scrunching her nose up in disgust.

I blink and gape at her, did she just?....... Oh she better not have just dissed not only mine........ but my brothers music as well.

"Oh hell no! You did not just go there." I shake my head in kinda mock disappointment and walk over to my desk.

"Well that's not a nice way to wake up." Taylor says still frowning and I resist the urge to roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah well it's not very nice to kick someone out of their own room." I mutter back angrily and mimic her with my back to her and facing my speakers and get ready to turn them back on.

"I didn't 'kick you out'..... you chose to leave." She says "there's a difference."

This bitch?! Did she really just say that and to my face!

I narrow my eyes onto the desk clenching my fists wanting to hurt her so badly.... What a spoilt uptight bitch!!

I flick the switch back on, blasting the music back out.

Cause You and I!

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between You and I

Not even the gods above

Could seperate the two of us!

I smirk as Taylor glares at me one more time before storming out of my room.