Chapter 35

Chapter 35

I finish my smoothie as everyone has breakfast, Taylor is in here..... but I refuse to look at her at the moment still pissed off about last night but glad I got my room back for now...

"Okay.... Guys! Get your things and let's go we're late." Will said towards the younger ones who get up grabbing their bags and food.

Will and Melody leave with Taylor, jack, jake, Leo, mason and Kai and take them to school using two cars to do that and the rest of us leave in kyles and marks cars.

God I hope this day will go by quickly or something interesting will happen.

The morning classes breezed by, had most of my classes with Kyle or Xavier and also some with Ellie, Taylor and Kai.

And now it's lunch, and Kyle and I are making our way to Ellie's lunch table where she invited us to sit with her again and I wanted Kyle to meet them.

"Hey sky." Ellie grins at me as I slip into a seat next to her and Kyle was next to me.

I smile slightly back as cj, Eli, Jayden and lyle greet me as well.

"Ugh guys this is my older brother Kyle." I say and point at Kyle and pick up my soft drink.

Ellie chuckles and smiles "yeah I kinda figured that out." She says "hey, I'm Ellie!" She grins, speaking in her calming voice of hers "this cg, Eli, Jayden and lyle our friends." She says introducing them to him

"Hey....." kyles reply is as he picks up a chip to eat glancing at me briefly......

"Right! Now you both have to come with us after school and get a milkshake." Ellie says beaming at Kyle and I "tomorrow after school yeah?"

I raise my eyebrow slightly glancing at Kyle and he gives me a look sending me a message with his eyes as I sigh.

I turn back to Ellie who's nearly bouncing out of her seat and grinning.....

I smile and shrug "yeah.... Okay." I say

"Awesome!" She grins and we chat randomly for the rest of lunch, and I ignore the loudness of a few tables over where my brothers sit... typical.

~~~

History.

I turn my nose up as I read that of my schedule.

Great, history's next.

It's not like I dislike history... I just find it super boring, with the teachers drowning on and on about these old people who lived thousands of years ago.

Pffft.... Like I need to know that? I can just read a damn book!

"Aw yes! We've got history as well." Ellie grins and points to cj and I smiled.

I smile lightly, well a least I've got them in it!

We say bye to lyle, Jayden and Eli, who have another class but are together which is cool, and we head to the history room as Ellie blabbers on about our teacher.

"You'll love her sky! She's not like the other history teachers, she actually makes the lessons so much fun." She smiles

I smirk lightly at her over excited voice and nod "hmm yeah we will see I guess." I muttered to her as she smiled.

We walk into the history classroom and take a seat near the back, cj sat up on the desk in front of us and I sat with Ellie and I watch as more people enter the class.

Finally once everyone's in, a young, petite woman with bouncy brown hair wonders into the classroom, carrying some books and with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Afternoon class." She Chirps placing her books on the desk turning to face us with the friendly smile on her face, and the vibe she gives me reminds me of Ellie.

Ha.... No wonder Ellie adores her, they could both be related.

Her honey hazel eyes scan the room "now... where's the recently new student? Sky walker." I internally groan.... Please don't do the whole 'she's a new girl please be nice to her' crap.

I slightly raise my hand and her eyes zone in on me and she smiles brightly "great! Well hello sky, I'm mrs Manson the craziest, most awesome history teacher at this school I hope you enjoy it here." She says and a few chuckles go around the room.

"Okay! Let's get a move on then with todays lesson." She says turning around to the board, and I can't help but smirk... yep she's definitely like Ellie!

The lesson goes on, and surprisingly...... it isn't as bad as I first thought, thinking history was boring and pointless and mrs Manson did make it much more interesting.

~~~

The bell rings ending our history lesson and we pack our stuff up as mrs Manson calls out "don't forget to research that war! And hand it in next lesson!" She says

Great! Just what I needed to do today.... Homework

I sling my bag over my shoulder, making my way out of the classroom with Ellie and cj.

"What ya got next sky." Ellie asks charmingly and then walking next to my side.

"Maths." I groan making a face

I hate maths.... Well.... Some of it anyway. I mean what's the point of learning what a x means in an equation? When In the hell do you need that in your life?

Ellie Chuckles at that but then pouts "bummer I'm not with you in that." She says meaning and cj as she sighs "oh but Eli does he will be with you." She grins and I smile lightly back as we make our way down the hall.

I've already had maths before, and I gotta say Mrs miller, the teacher, is a right old bag, tempered and strict.

I shiver just of the thought of having her again....

I wave Ellie and cj off and I smile as I see Kyle was coming up the corridor towards the classroom as he's in this class, which is good I suck at maths.