Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I know that we're new but everyone here was just gawking at us and it was kinda making me nervous.

Mason and Kai already smirking and scanning the groups of crowds around us and I see the usual girls instantly blushing around them and giggling.

why are some girls so eager to draw the attention of my brothers. If only they knew that they don't date.

Masons eyes light up "oooh, this is gonna be an awesome school. I already know it." He says looking in the direction of a group of popular looking girls as they wink at them.

Their skirts are so short they may as well be wearing underwear! God how are they not embarrassed by it honestly.

I frown at mason but he just ignores me.

"YO! Hey!" Comes a familiar voice and we all turn to see, Evan and Xavier making their way towards us waving.

"Hey man." Mason, Kai, Kyle and Ryan greet them.

I just roll my eyes and fold my arms with Kyle by my side but nod to them.

As they chat my eyes drift around the school ground. People are still looking, it makes me uncomfortable and I shuffle my feet looking down.

Maybe they are looking at Xavier and Evan now that they have joined us. Oh that reminds me what about Taylor?

And just like that on cue she pops out of absolutely nowhere.

"Hey sky! Kyle!" She greets us smiling but her smile seems to stay longer on Kyle.

I smile back slightly and nod at her.

"Hey." Kyle replies to her and I see her eyes light up and she smiles wider.

She's wearing the same uniform as me, but it makes me squint my eyes as somehow it looks so much different.

"Shall I show you two to the reception." She offers us still smiling.

I shrug not really caring

"Ugh... yeah sure." Kyle says

She grins and looks over her shoulder to the others and then back "Oh... and Xavier is in our year level as well even though he's older he was held back for skipping." She grins

Oh just great.. Xavier in the same year as us. Fan-bloody- tastic!

We follow Taylor towards the building along with Ryan, Kai, mason, mark, Xavier and Evan following behind us as well.

I kinda feel sorry for Ryan it's a big bloody school and he's in a different area than the rest of us and he has anxiety.

We go into an open area with a few seats to the right and a desk to the left with a small old lady behind it smiling.

"Hey miss, I got new students." Taylor smiles at the old woman behind the desk.

She looks up and looks between us all and beams at us "oh you must be the walkers am I right." She smiles

"No shit." I mutter under my breath but only Kyle hears and giggles.

"Yeah." Kai replies to the lady and scowls at me. Well shit.

The lady smiles and hands us a green folder with our schedules and other information in it.

"Oooh... let me see." Taylor says looking over my shoulder at it

"Ah... you've got home room and a few other subjects with me." She smiles

OH joy! I think sarcastically to myself but then just smile weakly at her and she peers at kyles who's was pretty much the same as mine.

Ryan, Kai, mason, mark, Evan go off saying goodbye to me. Xavier and Kyle stay as they smile over at me and I sigh.

We walk to our home room. On time surprisingly and our teacher is called ms Dixon, a name that just seems really strange.

We get closer to the door, hearing talking then Kyle opens it first followed by Taylor, then me and Xavier.

There's people in here but no teacher yet and the talking quietens as Kyle and I come into view, god it's not like we're bloody aliens.

"Hey, you can come sit with me." Taylor says leading us down the aisle to the middle near the back with eyes following until someone says.

"Whoa.... Siblings! Hot siblings." A random guy comments and people start to agree and then they whisper.

I turn to see that guy who said it with sandy blonde hair and a smirk looking at me.

I narrow my eyes at him and then sit down a few seats away from him.

I see Kyle smirk as he sits next to me and Taylor sits in front with some girl.

Before anyone can say anything to us the door opens and in comes a young woman with long blonde hair and green eyes.

She was smiling at us as she put down some papers and looked over.

"Sorry I'm late guys." She says dumping her bag and then turning to face us and smiles scanning the room.

"I heard we have some new students." She says and her eyes land on me and Kyle... oh god please don't make us introduce ourselves.

She beams at us "Ah... there you both are." She smiles "Skylar... and.... Kyle?" She says and we both nod at her at the same time.

She smiles "well.... I'm miss Dixon... would you two like to say something about yourself." She says leaning back in her seat and I internally groan. NO! I would not.

Peoples heads turn looking over at us making me want to glare back at them.

"Ugh... I'm Kyle... and this is sky..." Kyle says and then nudges me

"We're siblings." I say my lips tugging upwards slightly.

Some people snicker and miss Dixon slightly smirks as well. "I can see that." She smiles "anything else." She wonders.

I can tell that the people In this home room want to know more as well.

I sigh quietly and then glance at Kyle giving him a look.

"Umm... we moved from Washington." Kyle says smirking

"Oooh... that's cool." Miss Dixon says "okay let's go on." She smiles