Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It's late in the afternoon and the deans are about to leave seeing as they have been here all afternoon.

"Bye sky." Xavier smiles at me and I roll my eyes as he winks

I tried to be mad at him but I chuckled and looked over at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I smelt his cologne.

"Bye Xavier." I said pulling away from the hug.

He grinned and kissed my cheek making me smile at him and then watched him run over to my brothers and fist bumped them.

I smile standing back up straight but then feel like someone is watching me so I turn spotting Taylor narrowing her eyes at me but then snapping her stupid expression into a smile.

I frown in confusion..... okay?

"Xavier sweetheart, come on we got to go." Mrs dean, Sharon, smiles and slightly chuckles as Xavier is talking with the boys.

He hugs each of the boys as they chat for a few minutes and I look over at them all as they giggle with each other.

Xavier hugs the last of my brothers and then walks back over to his mum. Sharon smiles and then says something to grey before waving to us and then they all walk out the gate.

"See you lads at school then." Evan says, his eyes flickering over to me when his smile turns into a smirk "and you sky." He winks before he walks out and follows his parents.

I cringe and scowl, seriously?

"He did not just do that.." I hear mason grunt beside me "sky, you stay away from him." He orders and I just roll my eyes.

"Who do you think I am." I scoff in disgust, looking away from them all as of course they are all glaring at me.

Just like always when someone talks to me they have to scare them off, not that I even wanted that oh so subtle wink from him only one person could wink at me that way.

My brothers have a skill of scaring anyone away girl or guy just by breathing in my direction. I have gotten used to it by now, always aware that people won't stay around long especially girls.

They always pretend to be friendly with me only to get closer to my older brothers in hopes that they will get noticed by one of them and hook up.

Most of the time it works, one of my brothers picks them up and after that I never see the girl again who I naively thinks wants to be my friend.

But no, they just want one of my player of a brothers, typically mason or Kai. However I do admit at times it's handy, the overprotectiveness of my brothers as they do stop any creeps from approaching me which I do appreciate.

The deans leave, Evan smiling with his lips tucked into almost a smirk, Taylor smiling her all to perfect smile, Xavier winking as usual which makes my heart race.

Once they are completely out of sight grey looks back at us "right kids, help the little ones get ready for bed." He says and in translation that means 'sky help the little ones get to bed' as those kinda words will go straight over the others heads.

"Anyone who's not doing anything can come help me tidy up out here and in the kitchen." Grey gives us our orders receiving murmurs of our replies and I look around to find Leo.

"Leo, sweetie." I call to him as he's mucking about with the twins, Ah great that just spells trouble.

Leo looks up and looks up innocently as I walk towards him.

"Leo, come get ready for bed please." I smile trying to seem as though it's a great idea to his toddler mind however he frowns showing me that he doesn't like that idea.

My eyes flicker over to the twins "and you guys as well come on." I tell them which causes them to instantly start protesting.

I sigh, I knew this would happen.

"Okay... if you three go to your rooms and then get ready for bed within two minutes then I'll give you anything you want.. deal." I say and three pairs of eyes light up.

"Anything?!" Jack asks widening his eyes

I nod "anything yes." I confirm

"DEAL." All three yell and start running towards the house as fast as their little legs can carry them.

I chuckle to myself, Haha always works.

"Pfft, you know you never stick to what you say." Mason says

I shrug, slightly smirking, "they never remember by the time morning comes, and besides you guys never help me get them to bed." I glare at my brothers who smile guiltily.

"That's because your just soooo good at it." Kai smiles innocently and I roll my eyes walking to the patio doors but stop and turn back.

"You should all go to bed as well." I call out and see them frown and slump their shoulders as they all walk inside and then close the door behind them and I smile.

I ruffle masons hair knowing he hates when I do that and he glares over at me and then I smile at him innocently.

I go up to the twins room and tackle them into their pyjamas and beds before saying goodnight and then telling them grey will be in soon and I go onto the next room.

I go into the room belonging to Leo and then I hug him goodnight, tucking him up in his covers and thankful that he doesn't put to much of a fight with me.

I make my way to all of my brothers room to see them laying down and smile as I sit down and talk with them for a little.

I walk into kyles room and then lay down on his bed as he smiles at me and kisses my cheek as I smile back at him.