Chapter 72

Chapter 72

I roll my eyes as I shove past him, heading straight for the school doors, "Come on, I might be able to help! Was it something I did? Your brothers?... and where are you going? You can't be leaving school for something that's got you so wound up."

"God! Xavier shut up!" I shriek once I've pushed the doors open and gone down the steps outside, and I turn around to face him.

"You really want to know? Your fucking girlfriend that's who! She made up some shit story about me attacking her and now she's kicked me out of the damn school until next year! And then I have three weeks worth of detention for something that every kid in this damn school was waiting for another girl to do." Okay I exaggerated a little, but I just hate her guts.

Xavier looks taken aback by my outburst and blinks seeming to think of what he was going to say to me next.

"She's not my girlfriend." Is what he bloody comes up with, after all I shouted he just had to pick up on that part only?!

"No?!" I scoff, "Sure seemed like it when you were pressed up against her on Friday night." I snap back, shaking my head as I stepped back, "I'm done, I hate being reminded of this. I don't care. No! Go and be with that skank because for all I care you two just deserve each other." I say waving as I turn around.

Soon after I've spoken, a hand comes around my waist, holding me back once again and I'm forced to look back at him.

"Listen to me! I do not give two fucking shits for peyton okay! She's an old family friend that's got this thing for me! She cornered me on Friday as I was just trying to find you and was crying about all this stuff! She stated I needed to just be honest and kiss her if I didn't like her and I did because I had nothing too hide I was in love with you! My god Sky you saw it all wrong!"

I feel all the air leave my lungs as I just stared into Xavier's eyes, seeing the sincerity in them as he tugs at my waist a little harder, obviously trying too prove his point and I just blink at him in shock as all his words swirl in my mind.

Do I believe him? I know that I really want too.. I do know that I want to forget any of this happened and fall back into his arms and everything can go back to the way it was before.

But that can't happen. Because every time I close my eyes I still see them. I can't allow myself to believe when there's a chance I can get hurt again and that maybe he's lying.

"No..." I whimper out as I shake my head, moving my body away from his grip, No... no.. no I can't do it." I yell out before turning away and doing what I do best.

Run.

It still hurts. It hurts so, so much that I can hardly bring myself to think about it.

Xavier has only caused me more painful thinking, rethinking everything he blurted out to me, my mind coming up with other reasons and thoughts of if I should believe him and telling me if I do or not.

I don't know what to do. If I believe him then what does that mean? That I should just forgive and forget all he's done?

No... no I can't do it. I can't believe because how do I know if he's telling me the truth?

Even with remembering the look in his eyes, I still feel my stomach clench as I come unsure if that look was true or not.

Groaning, I bury my head in my pillow. Grey found out about the school , obviously as they told him and to say he was angry is an understatement. As much as he knew what that girl did, he still doesn't think violence is the answer... but um hello grey, what do I do to shut her up? A polite conversation?

Yeah. Hardly.

But just for now, as well as the school's punishment, which isn't much of a punishment as it's not as bad as it could be, I guess being my only offence in that school saved me a little bit, but grey and Dion gave me their own.

Grounded.

I don't remember the last time I was grounded. Grey hardly ever does that, and I swear he only did it this time because he couldn't think of anything else but the good part is I can still go out but he will tell me when to be back by a certain time.

Which doesn't bother me, I don't feel like going out at all.

But I also have a feeling he may have not punished me lots as he gets my side of the story, if the girl you caught kissing your boyfriend was bragging about it in front of you, wouldn't you hit her as well? Exactly! So I think Grey is being soft for it.

But now I'm at home, laying on my bed with only a few minutes until everyone comes back. I'm super bored.

Surprisingly I wish I was at school, because that way I wouldn't be going mad with all these damn things going in my mind, and then I could at least talk too my friends instead of going insane.

And I could also find a way to find out what's wrong with Kyle, seeming as though I still have to work that out.

I head down the stairs in time for the little ones to get home from school and smile, all rushing in the door and taking off their coats. I can see the surprise on their faces as they see me because I'm not usually home before them but I'm greeted with a hug to my legs.