Chapter 50

Chapter 50

We get nearer to the area where everyone else is at and I see some still in the water but I can't tell who as I'm concentrated on catching up to mason right now...

Sprinting past grey and some of the boys, he shouts after us but he knows it's no use as we just ignored him most of the time.... Not wanting to be defeated...

"Man your slowwwww sis." Mason calls over his shoulder at me teasingly and I can hear the smirk in his stupid voice.... That makes me glare at him and push myself faster, but have you ever tried running on sand? It's not the easiest thing not only that but running after a quarterback..

It becomes easier to run as I reach more flatter and wetter sand... so I speed up as much as I can as he is heading towards the water.

"MASON." I yell after him, he's only a few meters in front of me now.

I hear him laugh and I swear he slows down for me just a bit... but I take that as an advantage and when I'm close enough I tackle him from behind... I jump onto his back causing him to stumble forward but he laughs loudly...

"What did he do this time?" Evan calls out amused coming out of the water which I've just noticed is like right in front of us... god damn we ran pretty far?

I struggle with mason trying to wipe what's left of the ice cream onto... oh hell yes I wipe it into his wet hair and I laugh at him...

"Ah... what the fuck." He said angrily as I manage to smear the ice cream into his hair with him stumbling forward from my weight on his back.

"Sky why would put it in my hair." He yelled at me I stood there smiling at him.

Evan laughs "looks like I missed out on all the fun hey." He grins and winks but it's not at me it's at my brother?!

The next thing I know is that I'm falling down and I am instantly thrown into the sea with sea salt in my mouth..

W-what?! What the hell?!

I gasp, feeling the coldness of the water against my warm skin as my face is in a state of shock now and I am sat in the water.

I stand up, hearing the laughter of pretty much every older brother of mine and then  I turn a murderous glare at mason but I try not to smile as it was pretty funny...

I can already feel my one piece sticking to my legs as they are soaked completely and I groan as I looked at mason angrily.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry sky." Mason holds his hands up defensively trying to hold back his smile as he fails terribly...

I glare at him even more "you're dead mason walker do you hear me." I state before I start punching him hardly.

I jump at him, my arm clinging around his neck and only because I caught him off guard I'm able to get him in a headlock, otherwise I know he'd get me in one first.

"Ahhh sky stop it." Mason yelps out at my quick and sudden action but he continues to laugh at me only making me angrier.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him and there is nothing left to do, so I kick him hardly in the shin as I smile up at him innocently.

He grunts from the hard kick and I smirk before I shove him away from me only an inch or two as he is a lot taller.

He shoots me a dirty look but I smile back at him as he groans in pain, he deserves it all he does is pick on me.

I glance back up the beach... a small disgusted and annoyed frown on my face as I see that spoilt, evil bitch throwing a ball around with Leo, jack and jake as they giggle.

I scoff at her like they will even want to do that for long they don't even have a good concentration span at their age.

I shake my head angrily, stupid deans for coming to the beach on our family day!

Only person from their family I enjoy being around is her older brother Xavier! He's the only one I can handle.

I scream suddenly as a handful of cold water slaps me across the face, soaking what's left of my dry hair and the top of my one piece.

"Haha.... Offt you day dream all the time." Mason smirks and laughing at me and then I give him a cold stare as he's the one who obviously just soaked me right now.

Hmmm but then again, who doesn't go to the beach and not go and get wet?!

I being the child I am splash him back with a hand full of water, only missing his head by an inch as he laughs and dodges it, smirking at me as he is already drenched in water.

"Here... let's make this easier and get her full wet guys." I hear Kai's voice... and then within seconds I am thrown over his shoulder as I scream and let go in the cold water.

"Ugh." I shrieked

The air bubbles move around me as the dark cold sea water goes over my head and I wave my arms about so I can go to the surface.

I smashed my head on a rock as I feel blood gush out of my head and my eyes closed as I hear some people muttering.

"Sky come on it's not funny." Mason said

"Sky." Mark said

"Sky what the hell?" Kai calls out

"Omg are you idiots." Xavier said angrily

He lifted me out of the water and I heard him wiping my head but I couldn't open my eyes as I went limp in his arms.