Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I nod... thinking where this is going.......

He smiles/smirks it looks like "yeah because girls have been talking about them and you have the same last name." He says raising an eyebrow as he already knew the answer.

"Ugh yeah... they are my older brothers." I say, I knew he was going to say that.

"Oh what? Those douchebags in our year level." Lyle says raising an eyebrow

I can't help but laugh at that, as it is totally true "yeah that's them." I said

Ellie grins smirking slightly "Oh yeah, I saw them the other day." She smiles and then turns to me "hey come and get milkshakes today as you didn't the other day."

I think for a moment, she's inviting me somewhere again? As a friend? She knows they are my brothers and still is, is it to use me again like everyone else?

I internally sigh, I'm not sure.

"Um yeah maybe, I'll think about it." I find myself saying and Ellie grins

"Awesome." She smiles

Just then the teacher comes in her name if I could remember is ms Sanderson? Something like that and she starts the lesson.

I slightly smile at the fact people, besides my older brothers are talking to me. Im not going to get too close though just in case. I don't want to get hurt again and I can't trust them too easily.

Maths went by... it was good actually. It wasn't that bad but Xavier did keep throwing winks my way which made my heart skip a beat each time that he did it.

God I wish he didn't see me yesterday! I wish he could have forgotten.

In fact... the rest of the morning went by okay not great because it's school and I hate it but not too bad I did have more classes with Kyle which was always good.

But right now it's lunch and I'm heading towards the cafeteria to eat with my brothers.

"Hey! Sky wait up." I hear a familiar voice shout from behind me and pause in my tracks and I turn to see Ellie waving at me.

A smile pulls up at my lips without me even realising it and I scold myself for doing it.

I can't get to friendly! The voice inside my head says. You don't want to get hurt again?!

I shake my head, dropping my smile as Ellie runs upto me smiling widely "hey. Wanna join me for lunch." She says, her brown eyes lighting up.

I open my mouth to decline but she grabs my arm "tough.! You're coming with me anyways." She grins and pulls me with her the rest of the way to the cafeteria.

"But... but... I can't." I start to protest as she pulls me through the doors.

"Oh hush! You're gonna join us for lunch and that's it." She practically orders, but smiling still and pulls me in the direction of a back table near the windows and my eyes scan for my brothers.

"Guys! Look who's coming to join us today." Ellie's cheering voice cuts through my scanning and I snap my head back to see us approaching a table where Eli and lyle are sat the guys from my maths class and her other friends.

They smile at me as Ellie pushes me forward toward the table.

I give a small smile, and before I can even think of running away, Ellie pushes me down into a chair next to Eli and then she sits next to lyle across from us.

Oh man..... looks like I'm not getting out of this.

I tilt my head up slightly looking over at the sea of heads in hopes to see the brunette hair of Kyle or black hair of Ryan's.

Why am I sat here? Why the heck did they ask me?

The only reason that comes to my mind is to use me like everyone else does. To get to my older brothers of course..

I frown at that.. I can't let my guard down around them.

"Soo.... Sky? You coming to get that milkshake with us later." Ellie asks turning to me and popping a chip into her mouth and I blink.

I didn't even know she had food.

"Oh.. um... I don't know." I mumble and frowning slightly and then I wad glancing around the cafeteria again.

"Ooh please come." Ellie pouts making her brown eyes wide...

"Yeah you gotta come, they do the most amazing shakes you will ever taste." Eli says smiling and then sipping his juice and lyle nods agreeing.

Do I?

Before I can even think about it I hear the all too familiar voice...

"Oi sky... come sit with us." Masons amused voice rings in my ears and I groan.

Great.

"Yeah sky... what ya doing here? We got you some food." Kai now says and I can sense them approach then feel a hand on my arm tugging me.

I scowl, they just have to ruin it don't they?

Mason pulls me up by my arm grinning and slings his arm over my shoulder and I frown.

"Come on sis, we got some awesome foo-" he gets cut off

"You know she can make up her own mind... you assholes." Ellie says standing up also and narrowing her eyes at mason which makes me blink in surprise.

A girl? A girl is narrowing her eyes at my brother that's new. They normally melt at his feet but not Ellie.

Mason himself seems surprised, at not having a girl swoon over him. I hear Kai snicker and mason then composed himself.

But before he can say anything Kai smirks and does instead.

"Ha yeah.... But sky here is our sister." He says smiling down at me "and she always eats with us so come on sky." He smirks

Yeah only because I never had any friends. I add in my head groaning at him and yank my arm away.

Ellie smirks, obviously seeing that "yeah and it looks like she's chosen to stay with us." She says smiling at me.