Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I smile at grey as I take a seat at the table opposite him and the smirk returns as I grab a piece of toast. I can't wait to see their faces, or hear them!

I take a bite of the toast and glance at the clock, only a few more minutes.

I laugh internally at what we've done. It's mostly just childish pranks, but with twists.

The poor sods that are the victims are mason, Kai, mark, Ryan, Dion and the two twins. Yeah I know, not many but those were the ones who planned what they did to me.

I hear footsteps coming downstairs and the usual arguing and bickering from our younger siblings and smirk awaiting to hear the swearing from the older ones.

As if on cue, a yell comes from upstairs, followed by a string of swear words.

"SKY!!" Mason yells angrily from up the stairs and I splutter on my laughter.

I hear his thudding footsteps coming down the stairs and glance to the kitchen door to see him storming through, fuming, narrowing his eyes onto me and covered in a tinge of purple.

I might have put kool aid in the shower, knowing he was going to take one, like he always does, and it's kind of stained him.

Oh but for the worse part for him is that he hates the colour purple and can't stand it at all. I have no idea why it's strange.

I can't help but burst out laughing along with Greg, grey, deacon and Kyle who's come down as well and into the kitchen.

"You." Mason growls clenching his jaw glaring death looks towards me.

I raise an innocent eyebrow "Me?" I say as if I was about to say I have no idea what he was going on about.

His eyes practically turn red and he looks ready to tackle me to the ground, but Grey cuts in.

"Mason go clean up or you'll be late for school." He frowns at the purple footprints he's leaving on the floor "now." He says sternly as mason doesn't move.

He shoots me a deathly glare before he turns around grumbling something under his breath, probably how he will like to kill me and storms back upstairs and I suppress more laughter as Grey frowns at me.

"Sky.." He says in the kind of tone that my parents used to say when they were mad or disappointed at us.

"I don't want you guys arguing or pranking each other now that's enough." He says sternly as he looks at me angrily.

I just slightly roll my eyes and smirk munching on my toast again.

"GOD DAMN IT SKY!!" Ah it's like music to my ears.

Kai's growl comes from upstairs now as he's woken up covered in whipped cream and strawberries. To normal people that's not even bad but to Kai it is.

When he was younger and we visited our grandpa and grandma, they always used to give us whipped cream and strawberries for desert.

But they used to make the whipped cream by themselves and one time it was so gross and it made us sick. There were lumps in it and it tasted fowl. But guess who the first person was to eat it? Yep it was Kai.

He tasted some first and that's about it. He got sick straight after it and then the rest of us did as well but Kai was sick much longer.

The guys in the kitchen start laughing again and I snicker, grey shoots me a glare.

"Ah grey." Cries two little voices which then appear running into the kitchen it was jake and jack.

"GREY! Someone moved all of our stuff." Jack shouts wide eyed at grey, both of them still in their pyjamas.

"And stole our action figures." Joe yells.

They both look at each other and then wide grins spread across their faces and both said "cool."

Grey looks confused. As do most of the others but I frown. Damn it!

The twins are the hardest to prank, at first you think you've gotten them, but then they laugh at whatever pranks you pull on them.

So I guess my prank didn't work. I tried something that nobody else has done to them and even that didn't work. I snuck into their room while they were asleep and I rearranged everything in their rooms and took a few of their toys as well.

Damn! I'm never going to find something that's gonna scare them.

~~~~~~

Everyone that goes to school is ready now and we bundle into the cars. Will and Melody were still fast asleep so we didn't get to say goodbye to them which annoyed me.

Laura was coming down today which made Kyle so happy. He loved her so much they had been together for about a year now.

Mason and Kai still throwing me glares but I can see the amusement in their eyes even if they tried to hide it. Oh and mason is still slightly purple which made me giggle.

"You know sky, you are so going to have to watch your back sis." Mason narrows his eyes at me as we get out of the car.

I scoff rolling my eyes and pull my bag onto my shoulder closing the door of the car.

"Yeah, you little evil bitch." Kai hisses at me but it fails as he smirks.

I smirk slightly at his choice of words and shake my head in amusement "yeah yeah." I said trying to the school building pulling Kyle with me.

"Try your very best." I smirk at them proudly over my shoulder and go into school.

"What have you got first." Kyle asks me as we walk into the hallway

"Umm... maths." I say thinking what my schedule said, then frown as I know Seth doesn't have it with me.

"Oh okay cool." He smiles nudging me smirking slightly "it'll be okay I'll see you at lunch." He said to me.