Chapter 46

Chapter 46

I roll my eyes but smile slightly at Xavier's childish behaviour.

"Pleaseee can we stop somewhere.. I'm dying of starvation here." Leo whines again looking at Xavier hopefully.

"Guys.... It's been like half an hour... can't you both just wait." I shake my head annoyed at them.

"Nooo... I can't sky." Leo pouts frowning at me and I bit my lip to hold back a laugh.

"Xavier... can we please stop." Leo pleads to him, and pouting just like Xavier and I looked at the both of them annoyed.

I sigh dramatically "fine only quick." I say and the boys cheer making me chuckle..

Xavier pulls up into a service station off of the motorway, it's kinda small with petrol pumps on the outside and a small rectangular building meters away from the car and from what I can see only a few people were in.

"Finally." Xavier says before jumping out of the car and leaving Leo to wiggle in his seat wanting to be released so I unbuckle him and he jumps out of the car running after Xavier who puts him onto his back and I smiled.

I laugh quietly at their behaviour and climb out also along with them and make my way to the store in a normal fashion.

I notice once we enter, Leo and Xavier are already down the sweets isle and Leo is grabbing anything he can reach.

I chuckle slightly under my breath shaking my head as I make my way towards them.

He grins up at me, shoving the sweets packets into my arms and I laugh lightly as he turns and runs to find more food.

I smile and place a few of the sweets back, and only leaving two which I know Leo will like and go to find them...

"Hey you can't do that?!" I hear Ryans voice before I see him

"I think you will find I just did." Xavier's voice shouts back clearly amused.

Oh no...

I walk around the corner of the isle to see Ryan was glaring at Xavier, only like an inch or so between them in height difference and Xavier smirking...

"Guys! What the hell are you two doing now? Jeez you are both worse than Leo." I come up behind them

Ryan glances at me still with a scowl on his face "he took the last packet." Ryan said angrily pointing to the now empty rack of lollies and I see Xavier had them behind his back.

I roll my eyes "gosh, just share them are you both kidding me?" I wave my hand and carry on walking to get Leo.... Who's suddenly disappeared, leaving behind the two men who were acting like children.

Over something as stupid as lollies by the way?! I swear they both have some issues.

I frown slightly not wanting to get worried as I know he's somewhere in here.....

"Leo?." I call out a bit louder ignoring the looks I'm getting from other people in the store "where are you, Leo come on this isn't funny." I said worrying

"Leo?" Come on seriously." I said I'm frustration as I can't find him.

I walk to the next one near the front where the check outs are and squint my eyes as I see a small figure crouching down on the chocolate and biscuits isle...

I sigh walking over "Leo?..... come on I was so scared I didn't know where you were." I said angrily as he was looking at the chocolate and beaming at me.

I lift him to his feet "Leo let's go, you have what you wanted." I say and he whines at me and pouts.

I lift him up off the floor, balancing him on my hip and seeing the middle aged woman behind the desk looking at us....

I roll my eyes and shift Leo in my arms, Pfft... is this woman serious? She thinks we are gonna steal from her?!

Xavier, who has been silently wondering around the store comes over with a few bottles of soft drink and chips as he smiles at Leo taking the lollies out of his hand and then pays for it all for us.

"You didn't need to do that for us Xavier." I smiled awkwardly

"I wanted too." He smiled

I smile at him in thanks as he just nods and hands over the money to the woman behind it, who is still eyeing us.

"Ryan! We're leaving now." I call out as we turn to walk to the doors and still hearing his distant voice..

Just as we all the reach the automatic doors a loud crash comes from one of the isles making us freeze and turn to see....

"Ahh... shit!!! run!!." Ryan yells as he comes running around the corner of one of the isles, crashing into the stand at the end of it, which is the rack of m&ms and they all crash to the floor and they all roll on the ground.

I look wide eyed at Ryan who just stares at the floor surrounded by m&ms before he comes running over to us.

"Run you idiots." He shouts which causes us to all look at him.

With nothing else to do, Xavier, Leo and I all run out of the store along with Ryan who is cracking up right behind us as we race across the car park followed by an angry shout from the workers....

We all jump back into the car and as quickly as he can Xavier speeds away still laughing his head off and then we all join in...

"Ahaha.... Man that was funny did you see that lady's face?" Ryan said clapping hands with our baby bro as I rolled my eyes at him.

I shake my head in amusement and see Xavier was smiling "you guys are weird." I mutter but smile at him who grins and then winks at me as he eats some chips.

"Ugh... Xavier." I groan as chips just go flying out everywhere, but he only laughs as well as Leo who finds it hilarious.... But I smile slightly as his childish laugh fills the car.