Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Okay, I got to admit it is pretty funny, I'm still pissed... but if it was one of the boys I'd be laughing my ass off.

I will get them back that's for sure though. They all know damn straight I will.

Laughter starts to bubble inside of me and I try to hide it, biting my lip and pulling out Xavier's grip as I walked to the table slouching down on a seat and hide my smile.

"Right.. well.... Sorry about sky." Grey says shaking his head, apologising for me to Evan and Taylor "she can get wound up too easily." He says

I snort "wouldn't you if they locked you out of your OWN room so you couldn't change, then locked you out of your OWN house?!! I was only in a towel." I say exasperatedly, the laughter as yes I get wound up easily... but I had a reason too!!

"Yes and they have already got punishment for it." Grey said looking at me and then frowning at the boys

"But you sky... you need to control your anger." He said eyeing me then turning around.

I scoff and narrow my eyes slightly at the other smirking faces.

Well that's what you get for living with 12 brothers. You lose patience easily.

"Anyways this is for you and your family." Grey says smiling changing the mood and lifting the medium sized basket off the counter that's filled with muffins and fruit.

He hands it over to Taylor who's grinning widely happily and friendly at him, it almost makes it look fake and weird.

"To say thanks for welcoming us into this amazing neighbourhood." Grey beams smiling as Taylor takes the pretty decorated basket. Ooh those muffins look so good.

"Thank you mr walker. They look so good." Taylor grins at grey and I frown.

I mimic her saying those mockingly and mouthing it, making Kyle and mason see, and they snicker quietly

Grey smiles happily at her, something flashing in her eyes that makes me frown feeling uneasy. "It's more than alright kid." He smiles at her and Evan.

"Oh and call me grey." Grey says smiling at the both of them.

"Will do, grey." Taylor says winking at him, and grey smiles back.

"Yeah thanks again, mum will love these." Taylor grins.

"Yeah we better go back home though." Evan adds, smiling and nodding to my brother as he leads them out the kitchen after Taylor flashes us in the kitchen a goodbye grin, making all the others smile back at her but I glare.

I don't like her not one bit there's something so off about how she smiles.

Mason starts laughing and stands up from the table "Jeez sky, you could make it look like you like her, just a bit." He smirks and I roll my eyes at him but smile.

I stand up from the table as well, heading over to the counter in search of any spare muffins Grey kept aside.

"Ah ha." I grin as I find a plastic bag and rip open the lid to see what I knew would be there, grey would never make muffins and not save us kids some as well.

"Muffins!" I grin as I grab one out of the tub and quickly back away just as the four older brothers and two little ones race to the counter to grab one for themselves.

I smirk and start eating my muffin, they are so delicious.

I hear the front door close and my brother grey come walking back in, not smiling anymore but now he was frowning, not angry just disappointed it looks like as he folded his arms.

"Next time, do NOT pull a prank on one another when we have quests over.

"How many times do I have you tell you that." He said angrily

"Just once more brother." Mason smirks eating his muffin and I suppress a laugh as Grey narrows his eyes at mason.

But doesn't say anything, instead shakes his head as in to clear it and turns to jake and Leo, jake and jack that have sat down at the dining table and smiles at them warmly and sit down as well.

Instantly starting up conversation as he hasn't seen his cousin in ages and his cousins younger girlfriend who grey was close with.

"Hmmm... sky." I hear a little voice mumble and I look down to see a sleepy Leo stumbling towards my leg and rubbing his eyes.

I smile, knowing what he's going to say and crouch down to his level.

"You want me to read you a story." I ask as I know he's tried and wants one.

He nods still rubbing his tired eyes and comes closer to me, wrapping his small arms around my neck tightly and dropping his head onto my shoulder as he yawns.

I chuckle lightly at how tired he looks and scoop him up into my arms and stand back up straight as he wraps his legs around my waist as well and my arms wrap around him.

I blew a soft little raspberry on his cheek which then made him squirm slightly and he had let out a small sleepy giggle.

I smile and whisper to him suggestions of different book titles I could read him and he gives a mumbled response of 'no' until I get to one he likes and says yes.

I trudge up the stairs still carrying his little body and then I got into his room, that's only lit with the dim glow of his night lights.

I place him in his bed and then I pull the covers over him and sit down on the edge of his bed opening the story of my little mermaid.

I get about halfway through the story when I hear his soft even breathing and see that he's now fallen asleep.

I smile and gently climb of his bed kissing his cheek and creeping out of his room, god I love that little munchkin so bloody much.