Chapter 10

Chapter 10

We finally finish the game... with my team winning! Ha! I high five them all as mason, as always, accuses us of cheating, but they all broke the rules so he can't blame it on that.

FOODS READY!!" Grey yells from the patio where he cooked the barbecue food... since it's easier for all of us. I glance at my brothers then within seconds we all sprint to the patio.

We race there all 11 of us where grey is starting to serve the food "guys, Guests first. You know that." Grey frowns at us and we grumble in response. No fair.

We all get our food in the end and go to the tables that are set up in the garden, so many tables it's quite funny.

I sit between mason and Kyle, great. He's going to annoy the hell out of me. We're all sat down and the last to come over is Taylor, oh and there looks like there is no space left.... Ha... oh what a shame.

Mason notices this and I see him smile "sky.. be a doll and move over a bit." He says sweetly and I look up and frown at him.

"Please... Taylor doesn't have a seat." He says looking at me.

I glare and mumble something but move over and leaving room in between mason and I.

"Here... Taylor.. you can sit here." Mason says patting the spot smiling and I roll my eyes at him. He tries too hard... seriously.

Taylor smiles and comes around and sits down in the gap "thanks sky." She smiles sweetly and I nearly barf but instead just raise an eyebrow and nod at her and hear Kyle snicker and I glare at him.

"Sky! Sky!." Chants Leo from the other end of the table and I look up at him.

His face goes to a weird one and he bites his lip as he wiggles around in his seat. My eyes widen at my realisation at what he needs.

I quickly stand up from my seat and dash towards him lifting him up out of his chair placing him on the floor as he runs away towards the house.

I hear a laugh "oooh. Have fun sky." Mason smirks and I give him the finger glaring at him as I follow Leo to the house. Trust him to need a wee now.

He goes to the bathroom, with me waiting outside leaning against the wall waiting. I hear the flush and then the water run as he comes out smiling.

"All done." I ask and he nods reaching out his arms to be picked up. I smirk softly and scoop him up off the floor balancing him on my hip again and then heading for the garden.

As I step out walking back towards the table Grey comes up to me "oh... Leo.. honey, come here." He coos and Leo smiles and then he reaches towards grey.

I pass him over to Grey and he smiles at me and I go back to the table and then I sit down. I go back to the table sitting back in my place and look to my plate and glare... some shithead stole my damn food.

I look up from my plate to see who's opposite me. Ugh Kai!!

He smirks at me giving me a look that he didn't even do anything. As if I believe that.

"Oooh. You are going to pay for that Kai." I glare leaning back in my chair glaring death stares at him.

He smirks "I don't know what you mean." He says innocently "ha sure." I say angrily

"Guys." Grey said angrily

I narrow my eyes even more. Wishing I could hurt him just from giving him looks.

Kyle slips a burger on my plate and I glance over at him and he gives me a look and I smile slightly as I know what he wants me to do with it.

I pick it up looking like I'm going to eat it but then take off the top bun and throw it at an unexpected Kai.

It lands right on the side of his face the entire table bursts out laughing. Well all the older ones do and I smirk at kai who wipes his cheek and glares over at me.

"I told you I'll make you pay." I say holding my hands up and smirking.

His glare turns into mischievous smirk and he also picks up his left over burger. My eyes widen as I watch him and react quickly by ducking as he flings the burger missing me but instead it lands on kyles head.

I laugh at him as I sit back up and Kyle throws a glare at kai who is trying his absolute hardest to not laugh.

Kyle picks up a tomato sauce squeeze bottle and he smirks evilly. He aims at Kai and squirts him with the red sauce all over his top.

More laughter is spread around as Kai glares at Kyle and slams his hand down on the table and then looks at both Kyle and I angrily.

I smirk and grab the mustard bottle standing up as well along with Kyle and aim at kai and he picks up another tomato sauce bottle and aiming it over at me.

I smirk and tilt my head to the side "would you... would you really." I challenge him

He smirks evilly "oh... I totally would." He says and with that he aims and squirts the tomato sauce at me and Kyle just as I squirt him with the mustard.

"FOOD FIGHT!!! Someone yells, who I have a sneaky suspicion that it was mason.

That's when all hell broke loose.

Tomato sauce, mustard, burger, salad.... Even drink is thrown everywhere!!... at everyone as well.

Me I'm still aiming at kai, as he stole my food, NO-ONE steals my food and gets away with it.

I jump onto the table still squirting kai with the mustard and him back at me all over my white clothes! Just great.