Chapter 36

Chapter 36

He smiled at me "you alright." He asks causally as we turn to go into the classroom.

"Yep." I nod throwing him a small smirk.

"Sky! Kyle! Come sit here." Eli's cherry voice yells out to us as we walk in and then I smile at him as we make our way near the middle of the classroom and I slip into the desk next to him while Kyle sits down in front of us.

Mrs miller comes in Shortly after, with what always seems like a permanent frown on her face and then dumps her stuff down on the desk "class! You need too Settle down now." She orders and I turn around and lean against my seat.

The door suddenly bashes open and then loud deep laughter fills the room....

Mrs millers head snaps towards the door and her eyes narrow deeply "Mr dean and mr andrews! I do not appreciate you coming into my classroom and being this loud." She snaps cutting off their laughter but you can tell they are trying to suppress it.

Mrs miller glares at them "take a seat now! I do not want another sound out of either of you." She warns and then turns to the board to start the lesson.

I can't help but crack a smile and smirk lightly, as well....... You always laugh when someone gets into trouble right? But then I shake it off as Mrs miller starts to speak.

Evan, unfortunately is in this class as well and his mate carlos! Who's just as bad really he's so mean and annoying. He's got brown hair and blue eyes.

They saunter down the isle to the back of the class, like they own the place and I roll my eyes and then flipping open my book.

The lesson drags on, and soon mrs miller sets us some work to do, and only allowed us to talk to the others around us quietly.

I frown at the question in front of me, my pen frozen mid air as I'm stuck on it and I have no idea how to figure the answer to the stupid equation.

Suddenly something white and small hits my desk, just about my piece of paper.

I frown as I look over to see it's a scrunched up bit of paper.

Curiously I reach my hand out, dropping my pen and then open it and see it's just some scribbled hand writing...

Having some trouble there princess? I can help if you like.

My head snaps up in the direction that I know it came from, I mean only one person calls me princess at this school!

I meet Xavier's dark blue eyes from the other side of the class, he was a few rows over from mine and he was smiling at me with that smirk of his as I glared at him.

I scowl at the nickname he gave me, I know that he means well but I feel cheap every time I hear him say it to me.

Xavier motions for me to write back as he taps his paper and I sigh as I roll my eyes over at him and then write on it.

Leave me alone Xavier I'm working it out!

I wrote a simple reply back to him as he watched me and then I scrunched it and threw it back over to his table.

Everyone in class looked over at me and the teacher surprisingly didn't even notice as she was reading something in her book.

I don't even bother looking back at Xavier instead I look down at my book as I groan realising I do need some help.

A few seconds later another piece of paper lands on my desk, and I groan as I pick it up from the table and read it again.

I'm sure you are lol but I'm here if you need some help love.

I scoff quietly at that and then I write a message back to him.

No. I can do it myself.

What part of 'I can do it myself' doesn't he get I hate getting help.

I throw it back to him more forcefully than before as I narrow my eyes, I wouldn't want his help if he paid me!

I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming at him! As another piece of paper lands right on my table again for godsake!

Come on princess it's me? Why won't you let me help love.

I roll my eyes but smile slightly as I read it, I know he's a player I need to stop feeling this way about him.

Whatever Xavier. Leave me alone before you get us into trouble!

I scribble back and toss it back over to him as mrs miller still has her head down.

Yet again.... Another piece lands on my desk as i scowl.

Aww, is little miss perfect scared to get in trouble?

My scowl hardens as I read that and I look up to see Xavier smiling in my direction.

I clench my jaw jabbing my pen down onto the bit of paper.

Xavier I mean it! Leave me alone

I throw it at him this time, making it hit the side of his head slightly and drop onto his desk.

I cross my arms over my chest, leaning back in my chair, glaring at the table.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn my head to see Eli looking at me curiously yet confused. And I know he's meaning about the notes between I and that idiot across the room.

I just shake my head at him frowning , telling him I'm annoyed and don't wanna talk, and turn back in time for another piece of paper to land on my desk.

"Mr dean! I suggest you stop whatever your doing before I give you detention after school." Mrs miller speaks causing me to raise my head only to frown in confusion as how she had seen Xavier even throw it?!