Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I stomp down the stairs, narrowly avoiding the toys scattered from my little brothers they were all over the floor.

I frown and kick a toy car out of the way. God! Just one day here and the house is already a mess with toys.

To make matters worse, grey isn't home. He's at his new job still, getting used to it as he is the new manager.

I smile at that. I'm so proud of him. He always wanted to be one and now it's his chance. But it means we are left here alone, and the only sensible ones are Kyle, Greg, Dion and deacon. The rest of them are trouble makers.

I sigh. Gosh I can't wait until Will comes tomorrow. Well I think he is still.

I kick another toy car out of the way and then walk into the kitchen. I still can't get over how huge this house is. I love it!

We were supposed to be ordering take out or something as it was easier for dinner, but guess what the boys decided to do. On the day they are all ALLOWED to go and get takeout they decided to bloody cook.

I really don't get my brothers sometimes. So now I'm walking into the bomb site of a kitchen. Inside it's usually clean but it's a mess.

I frown. Great. Greys going to give us hell for not cleaning this all up. And moan at us for not ordering takeout.

Sighing I frown at the mess of a kitchen. Some kind of sauce spread across the counter tops and even on some of the cupboard doors and on the floor.

It's drying and making everything sticky bits of food everywhere, well burnt food everywhere.

I turn on my heels and head down the stairs.

"Oi! Will someone come and help me clean this shit up in the kitchen. It's all your mess not mine! Greys gonna go ape." I yell up the stairs hoping one of those lazy asses will help me.

I wait for a few seconds until I get some sort of response.

"Do it yourself if you are so worried." Mason says to me.

"I'm busy." Comes two more responses, Kai and Kyle. Thanks Kyle I thought you might have been on my side.

I hear footsteps, "yeah okay I'll come." Thank you big brother!

Greg smiles at me as he comes down the stairs and I sigh with relief, good.

"Yeah, I'll come sky." Dion calls out and I groan as he comes downstairs as well grinning at me.

I give him a sarcastic smile and turn into the kitchen where Greg is scrunching his nose up at the mess, and dion follows me. Great. I would rather do it myself than have dion with me. He'll probably make it worse.

I grab a broom from the side cupboard and then start sweeping the tiled floor, heaping up the bits of food and rubbish spread across it.

Dion grabs a cloth and starts cleaning the counters and greg, well he smirks at the mess arms crossed over his chest and leaning against the fridge and watching us.

I stop sweeping the floor and glare at him, "you going to help us or just stand there."

He smirks and turns to the counter beside him where there's empty cartons of milk, juice along with burnt toast and some kind of sticky sauce.

He turns his nose up as he picks up one of the empty cartons and then drops it back down.

I sigh, irritated and shake my head going back to cleaning the floor. I can't be bothered to tell him again.

I sweep the kitchen floor, piling up the rubbish in one pile in the kitchen and then using the brush and pan to clean it up.

"Ew skank." I hear Dion yelp as I stand back up straight only to have something wet and soggy thrown in my face.

I let out a shriek of surprise and shake my head frantically, letting whatever it is fall down on the floor.

Dion bursts into laughter bending over and then clutching his stomach and Greg smirks, trying to hold back his laughter as I stare at them. Looking to the floor I see a cloth, but it's covered in something, ew gross I don't even want to know.

"Oh god! Your face, your face." Dion gasps out through his laughter and I clench my jaw and then I narrow my eyes at him.

"Oh really." I say seeing something that catches my eye and a sly smirk comes across my face.

"Well then, how would you like it if your face is covered in.... I say and reach forward grabbing my weapon, SPAGHETTI!! I yell, throwing the clump of spaghetti that was in a bowl beside me and aimed it perfectly at his face, cutting his laughter short.

Now it's my turn to laugh, "haha, your face, your face." I say mimicking his words, as now his face is covered in sauce and the spaghetti dripping off him. Greg starts laughing as well.

"Oh, you did not." Dion has cold eyes but a smirk was on his face.

I smile wickedly and he turns to grey narrowing his eyes "quit laughing dude." He snaps but not angrily, more amused than anything and then picks up a tomato sauce bottle and he squirts it at him, making his laughter cut short as well but then I couldn't help myself.

My laughter dies down as I glance at my brother, we share the same look, probably thinking the same thing smirking and then just like that food is flying everywhere, making the already messy kitchen even worse.

I started laughing again as we chuck the burnt food and god knows what else at each other, getting covered in it... it's kinda déjà vu.

Deacon and mark suddenly come hurling into the kitchen grinning excitedly as they see us, FOOD FIGHT!! They both yell excitedly and straight away they start throwing anything they can get their hands on at us.