Chapter 64

Chapter 64

The relief I feel when it comes to the end of the first class, and the black haired boy that I've been worried about seeing face to face again, hasn't turned up here today. I hadn't realised I was holding my breath as the whole lesson went by until that bell went. Oh god I just don't know.. I don't know how to be able to see him again and not break down.

I'm thankful that English is next so I don't have to worry if he will suddenly appear, because he's not in this class anymore.

Even though I told myself to stop thinking about it, it has been on my mind since I woke up early this morning. Even when I'm telling myself to just stop thinking of it... I'm still thinking about it all when I tell myself not too.

Oh gosh! I'll never win.

With a groan I go and take my seat in the back of my English class, Ellie beside me and I rest my head on the wall on the other side of me heaving a sigh.

"Hey..." Ellie speaks softly, "it'll be alright... you will get through this okay."

"How will it though?" I speak, biting my lip "How will it possibly be alright ever again?.." I shake my head as I swallow hardly to stop the tears that are on the verge of coming out, "I don't understand it Ellie." I whisper, laying my head in my arms on the table as I look up at my friend who gives me a small sad sigh as she shakes her head.

"Neither do I babe..." She rubs my arm, "I swear I'm going to cause hell for that boy.." She grunts, glaring off into the distance, "And to that W***e as well."

I squeeze my eyes shut for a second at the stinging sensation in my eyes as the image burns in my mind again.

"We'll make him pay sky i promise you." Ellie says whispering, a smile coming to her lips, "Oh we will make him pay for doing this awful thing to you.."

I give her the smallest of a smile, but still feel the stabbing of pain in my chest.

Do I really want to hurt him though?... I love him.

~~~~

"Oh gosh..."

"What?"

"No nothing!... no... sky just don't go and look over there."

"What why?!" My heart stammers in my chest as I stare at Ellie sat across from me at the table as she stared at me with wide eyes, that slowly turn into a glare as she stabs her burger with her fork and knife.

"Because that W***e just walked in.."

I feel my heart sink at her words, partly because I thought she was going to say someone else and as that thought runs through my mind I nearly snap at myself at even wanting to see him right now I'm so dumb.

"Oh..." The words fall from my lips and my shoulders slump over my food, suddenly not feeling hungry at all.

"You know you shouldn't let her see how it's hurt you make her think you don't care." Ellie murmurs

"Ha... stupid bitch is just standing there as if she hasn't done a single thing.." CJ growls as he slams his fist on the table.

I let out a sigh, sitting up a little straighter as I stare out of the window behind Jayden's head, trying too imagine that I am not sat in this hell hole right now.

"Oh..." Lyle speaks up nodding his head over in a direction, "your brother is coming over.." He informs me, snapping my gaze away from the window as I look to my left to see mason a few meters away as he is walking towards us.

Great.... I thought I had got away with not seeing him until later.

Sighing I look up too him as he approaches the table, eyes ignoring everyone else sat at it as they only look at me, still wearing the same expression he had this morning.

"What mason?!" I sigh in question.

He shrugs, and takes a seat in the empty chair next to me, "Nothing..." He speaks, snatching a fry from my plate.

I frown, "There must be something.."

"No..." He shakes his head, only then do I see the slight trace of a teasing smile at his lips, and then he suddenly changes his expression and then I frown even more.

"Just wanted to make sure that you were okay that's all." He says, taking another fry from my plate as I groan.

"I'm fine.." I shrug and then leaning back into my seat.

"Your not eating." He states

"You need to eat."

"I have."

"One chip doesn't count sky."

"It filled me up."

"Sky.."

"Mason."

I fire back at him, turning to look at him and giving him the same look he is to me.

Raking a hand through his hair he sighs, "You can't not eat sky... it'll make you ill again."

I snort rolling my eyes, "I'm perfectly healthy mason okay."

"Yeah... now... but what about in a week? Or even two weeks time."

"I'm not going to starve myself mason... Jeez.." I roll my eyes, "I'm just not wanting to eat right now."

"Fine..." He flops back in his seat crossing his arms and I try my best to not let the twitch of my lip be seen as I want to smirk at how I won that..

"She will eat... don't worry." Ellie speaks up her eyes on her own plate of food as she does, "I'll make her if I need too." She says, looking up to me with a small smile and I roll my eyes again, with a faint trail of a smile as the table goes into a few moments of silence before I see someone else walking up to our table.

"Sup." Kyle nods his head in acknowledgement, and taking a seat next to mason as if he just owns the place.

I blink at him, before frowning, Why are you here?"

"What?... you put up with him.. but don't want your best friend?" Kyle jabs a finger at mason covering his heart, "That's hurtful sis, very hurtful.." He mocks his pain and I roll my eyes, not wanting both of them here.