Chapter 54

Chapter 54

It didn't even hit her?! I saw that with my own damn eyes!

God!

Attention seeking bitch!

"Oh come on... it didn't even hit her guys." I say with disbelief that they think it actually did....

Taylor looks up towards me with watery eyes, and holding her head and mason looks at me with his narrowed eyes.

"Obviously it did sky, otherwise she wouldn't be in fucking pain." He kinda snaps before turning back to Taylor with a guilt and worried look on his stupid face.

Oh for godsake!.... It did not bloody hit her you idiot.

I roll my eyes irritated and cross my arms over my chest, watching boredly as they fuss over queen bee over there.

Pfft, she thinks she's all that, well I might have a few things to say about it.

"Are we playing the game or what?" I call out very agitated at them all.

The look up to me briefly before back to Taylor and say something which I can't hear from here.....

She shakes her head "you guys carry on... I'll just watch you." She says smiling her too sweet smile at my brothers....

They all nod and move back to their places, "oh gosh finally." I mutter turning back to go to my spot.

All except mason come, he sits with her on the sand causing me to frown at them.

"Chill princess." Xavier chuckles

"Have I mentioned I hate your sister with a damn passion?" I groan

"Many times." He says

He kissed my forehead as the others look over at us angrily.

"What the hell is mason doing?... we need him in our team." I glare towards him, not that he can see us as he's too busy helping and talking to the devil.

"He's looking after my sister, since he threw the ball at her." Sam says raising an eyebrow at me... Damn... I forgot he was on this team...

I snort "it's just a shame it didn't go and hit her a bit harder." I mutter to myself picking up the ball from the sand.

"Princess shh." Xavier chuckled

"What?" Sam eyes me suspiciously, but then I see the corner of his lips curve up...

"Nothing." I say in a sing-song voice giving him a big fake, innocent, kinda sarcastic smile before turning and serving the ball over the net.

I faintly hear Xavier's chuckle close behind me, as I smile a little not realising as I turn and see him smile back at me.

The game carries on; only with three players each side makes it harder to hit the ball before it falls to the floor, but it's fun as you don't know where the ball would go as you have to spread out three people in the wide space you have.

The others quit so now it was just Xavier, Sam and I against kyle, Kai and Evan.

Mason has been talking to Taylor on the side lines throughout the rest of the game, making her laugh, a mouse getting caught in a mouse trap is what it does sound like to me, but who knows what to the others, it could even be misjudged for a seal doing that noise they make.

Okay, maybe that's a little mean, but it's so funny to think it.

"I got it." I call out running forward as the last ball flies over the net and I jump reaching my hand up to hit it....

But that never comes as someone bashes into me from the side, causing me to crash to the floor with me underneath them... oh and completely missing the ball as the other team win.

"What the?!" I groan turning my head to see a mess of dark hair on top of me.

"What the fuck?! Why did you go for the ball at the same time Xavier." I shout pushing myself up as I sigh.

I feel his chest vibrate in a chuckle, which only drags my attention to the fact he's shirtless and laying on top of me....

I swallowed, feeling my cheeks warm up.... What the hell... this never happens?!

"Get off me Xavier." I shout again shaking my head and trying to move from under him and push him off me...

"Xavier you made us lose why." I snap angrily as I see the opposite team cheering and laughing as they won, I narrow my eyes and go back to hitting and pushing Xavier.

"Me?!" I was trying to get the ball when you got in the way." He defends himself pushing himself off me slightly.

I glare at him "yeah right!.... I said I've got it, but oh no... you just had to get in the way didn't you." I hiss bringing my arms up and pushing forcefully on his shoulders causing him to roll off me... finally!!

I huff, still glaring at him and sit up, brushing dry sand off my arms...

"Pffft... whatever princess, you just can't admit it can you." He mumbles angrily from beside me as I stand up from the sand..

I turn my hard glare at him "don't call me that I told you I hated it." I snap "and admit what?!"

Xavier just tilts his head at me, squinting from the sun and smirks, before pushing himself up off of the sand as well.

"Nothing, nothing." He says still with that small stupid smile on his face and then I glare back at him annoyed.

I growl at him and turn away before I punch him in the face... he pisses me off so much.

"You okay sky?" Kyle comes over raising his eyebrow and glancing back towards Xavier... obviously seeing him tackle me...

"Fine." I sigh shooting Xavier one last glare, which he only smiles back at me.

Kyle smiles and grabs my hand "come on, let's go get some slushies." He grins at me and I smile back as I groan.

I smile and chuckle lightly as we always get one after a game of something...

"Yeah... bring Joe and jack one as well." I smile as I know they love them.

Kyle nods and pulls my hand in the direction where grey and the boys are to get them.

I smile as Kyle drapes an arm over my shoulders...

I love my best friend. He always knows how to make me feel better...