Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I pull his door open quietly and let it click close then turn, only to bump into a hard chest and I grown annoyed.

"Ooh sorry sky." I hear mason say smirking and I frown at him rubbing my arm but roll my eyes, he's so damn tall.

"Leo asleep." He asks almost near a whisper as we stand outside his room.

I nod and push him back "yes so don't stand outside the door." He smiles slightly but obeys and moves out of the way.

"Night sky, oh and I'm sorry for the whole 'lock sky's door while she's in the shower thing." He says while trying to hide his amusement.

I wave a hand dismissively, "yeah yeah whatever." I shake my head "you will all pay for that." I muttered as I walked away towards my room, but he hears as he chuckled slightly.

I know it wasn't his idea, but he did nothing to stop it. So he's just as guilty as the rest of them and the younger ones.

I got to my room and change into some pyjama bottoms that are grey and so comfy. My brother got them for me when I was younger and surprisingly they still fit me.

I pull them on leaving the baggy black top I've got on and climb into my bed, getting comfy.

As I close my eyes drifting to sleep I'm starting to cook up an evil plan of revenge for my brothers. They better watch out! Never show a sign of being weak otherwise they walk all over you.

I holy awake gasping for air.... Sitting upright in my bed my eyes wide and watering.

No, no, no... not again.

I thought these nightmares went. I thought they were done a year ago.

But no. They've come back! And I have no idea why.

I squeeze my eyes shut shaking my head to try and get rid of the images that have crept up from my dreams, well nightmare.

I let out a deep sigh glancing over at my phone to see it's only 3:00 am.

I groan internally and pull the blanket off my bed and wrap it around myself as I climb out of my bed and groan.

There is only one person I know that helps these nightmares go away.

These nightmares that started two years ago, after my parents died. I kept picturing them in my dream, different horrible ways that they could have died and then I would see their bodies.

But, of course it's just my imagination from what I was told by grey. They were both good people. Dad was a firefighter and mum was a nurse they got into an accident on the way home one day and they both died...

I shake my head again as I hold the blanket around me tighter and open my bedroom door quietly and pad along the dark corridor to the room across the hall.

The only person I know who helps me get back to sleep after I get these nightmares. The only person who understands why I have them.

My oldest brother.

I open his door a crack and quietly slip in closing it behind me and I'm now surrounded by darkness and I blink adjusting my eyes to it and see the lump in the queen bed across the room and hear his soft breathing.

I tip toe across his room to the bed to see my brother sound asleep.

I kind of feel bad that I'm doing this, and haven't done so for about a year and a half but I know it will help me get back to sleep and have no more bad dreams.

I pull up the bed covers and slip under them with my blanket tightly around myself and wiggle further under curling my knees up into a ball.

"Sky." I hear him mumble groggily and in response I nod slightly.

He doesn't say or do anything for a moment. He's probably thinking what the hell I'm doing. But then he realises as he sighs and then rubs my back as he moves over a bit more so he's got enough space to sit up.

He squeezed my hand as I felt my body slowly being calmed down and I closed my eyes and then fell asleep.

And the only thought I have is that, I wish my mum and dad were still here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! I hate wearing this stupid skirt already!

I glare at the stupid piece of fabric that might as well be considered a bloody belt at how short it looks on my legs. I hate skirts this dark! I don't mind skirts just the colour sucks.

And to make matters worse, they don't do pants for girls. Like what the hell? Surely that's sexist or something.

I groan as I tug down the dark green/blue checkered skirt, making it come to a little below my thighs, it's still too short though I hate it.

I glare at it again in the mirror and yank my bag up from the floor and walking out of my room mentally wishing somehow they could somehow grow into long pants.

Our old school was great. We didn't have uniforms and could wear whatever we liked. So me being me, always wore jeans or leggings. I hated dark clothing it wasn't me.

I shake that annoyed thought away as I tug on the big black zip on my hoodie. Which did happen to belong to my older brother.

I walk down the stairs and a sly smirk creeps up onto my face as I recall what I did as payback to all of my brothers.

Haha they are sure going to get a shock! And it's all thanks to me and grey as the lovely older brother helped me out.

It's earlier than usual that I am up as we woke up earlier in order to do what was needed. So as I walk into the kitchen it's only grey and Greg down here as I smirk at them.