Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I stir awake with the sun shining onto my face. I guess I forgot to close the curtains last night. I glance at the time seeing the numbers shine back 11:00 am.

I push myself up out of bed and grab some clothes and then head to the bathroom. Luckily Kyle isn't in here so I lock the door. I set my clothes down and turn on the water waiting for it to warm up before slipping off my clothes.

I step into the warm water and then I close my eyes letting the water hit my back and I smile. I squirt some coconut shampoo into my hair and then I massage it in.

After showering I towel myself dry before pulling on a pair of white shorts and a blue crop top. It was hot outside and I felt a bit girly but I didn't mind it was cute.

I got back into my room and then blow dried my hair  and brush it, applying a little bit of makeup then walk out of my room.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen as I already hear the chaos. I get to the kitchen to see all the others up which is a surprise.

I see grey cooking pancakes as I look over at him confused.

I roll my eyes and pick Leo up from the floor where he's sat randomly and placed him in his high chair and sit down next to him.

Typical. Half of them aren't even dressed yet, even including all the little ones.

Grey serves the pancakes- when it comes to food in this family you've got to practically fight for it, get there first and you get food, get there last and there's a chance you don't.

"By the way kids you all start school Monday." Grey says halfway through and we all stop eating and look at her "it's all be arranged I've phoned up the schools." He says

I groan "great."

"Oooh exciting." Mason smirks... not really joking, yeah it's all right for them. They will fit in straight away, making friends in the first few seconds they step foot in the building. For me it's a whole other story.

As we are cleaning away, well mostly me as the others are lazy, the doorbell rings. Grey goes to answer it and I can hear faint chatter but ignore it and carry on cleaning the dishes. Moments later grey came back in smiling "we've got neighbours." He says "they're going to come back around at 1 pm for lunch." He says Cheerily

"Pfft... well they will be scared by the time they leave." I mutter but he doesn't hear only mason does and he giggles.

It's true, whoever comes over to our home, leaves possibly scared of large family's for the rest of their lives.... By something we do.. it's rather amusing actually "oh... and they have five kids." Grey says as he leaves the kitchen.

"Five." I say eyes wide

"Wow. going to be fun." Mason smirks as we finish washing plates.

Five kids, including all of us? Well. This is going to be fun.

~~~~~

It's nearly one o'clock now and we're all waiting in the big living room at greys orders.

I'm wearing the same, shorts and the top but have put on the silver necklace and Locket with the old picture of my parents, All my brothers and i. I'm going to wear it all the time.

"Oooh, I hope they have a hot daughter." Mason smirks and I smack him on the head.

"Jeez... is that all you think about brother." I scold

He smirks rubbing his head "damn sis.. you hit so hard." He murmured and I smirk at him, that's what you get for living with these animals for 17 years you have got to learn to defend yourself.

"Hmm... hope so." Kai says to what mason says and I roll my eyes, gosh, god help them if they do have a daughter their age.

Suddenly the doorbell rings echoing throughout the house which makes me jump... I wasn't expecting it to be that loud. I hear grey hurrying to the door "kids.. be polite... no tricks." He warns before I hear the door open and we all murmur and smirk... yeah sorry big brother we can't promise you that.

I hear my brothers voice then another then footsteps coming into the house.

"Right kids, come into the garden where we will introduce you." Grey calls and we hear footsteps walking through the hallway and then out into the garden.

My guess he wants us out there because there's too many of us to stand in the hallway by the front door. We all get up and to the kitchen... me behind holding Leo's hand and making sure the twins don't go and run off.

Leo suddenly tugs on my arm and I look down and stop walking.

He reaches his arms up giving me his puppy dog eyes.

I sigh knowing what he wants and scoop him up off the floor smirking slightly and balancing him on my hip, lazy little boy. He holds on, with his small arms around my neck resting his head on my shoulder. I step out of the patios door into the warm sunshine and garden that's huge, which includes a pool that I'm very excited about.

I hear voices and walk to where my brothers are stood and see my brother in front but not anyone else. I walk up to them going to the side where grey sees me and I catch the eye of our new neighbours.

A woman with blonde hair, and dark blue eyes smiling. A man with brunette hair, dark green eyes next to her.

Then a tall guy that looks like his mum with blonde hair, blue eyes and was covered in tattoos all over his body he looked to be around my age.

Then to the guy next to him who makes my heart thump louder, now he's seriously gorgeous. His dark black hair, his dark blue eyes, he was also covered in tattoos and looked to be mason and marks age.