Chapter 48

Chapter 48

"Leo?" I place my hand on his back as his head is buried into masons legs.

"I think... I think he might not like the water like at all?" Mason says looking at me with worried eyes as I roll my eyes at him...

I narrow my eyes slightly at him for even not using his head.... Leo is only 4 years old! I'm not surprised he doesn't like the water...

I sigh moving closer towards Leo "Leo, sweetie the water isn't going to hurt you it's harmless buddy it's okay." I promise rubbing his back and he slightly lifts his head up.

"Look Leo it's fun..." I say moving back into the cold waves where it comes to the sand "Leo? See there is nothing to be scared of kiddo." I say smiling down at him.

I move further back into the water and it was now coming up to my ankles and it was cold but it certain places it was warm.

Mason says something to him and he nudged Leo to make him look over at me, Leo lifts his head and I smile spreading my arms out to show him there is nothing wrong with the water and I'm now out to my knees.

"See Leo, it's okay sweetheart nothing to be worried about." I smile at him as he fully lifts his head from masons legs and is looking at me with a small smile.

I smile as he looks fine now and then start making my way out of the water.

"No, sky, I want to come in with you." Leo says to me and pouting as I turn my head to look at him.

I groan as I wasn't going in the water fully yet but now I'll have too.

I sigh "okay Leo, let me just take my clothes off first then." I smile slightly and Leo grins nodding at me and allows mason to take him further out into the water.

I turn back around and then I jog back onto the sand towards our things, mark, Kai, Kyle were now out in the water and the twins were building sandcastles with Greg and grey.

I pull my top over my head as well as my shorts as my brothers look at me angrily and I smile back at them.

"No." Grey said

"It's just a swimsuit." I groan

"It's not even a bikini." I said

"It's pretty close." Greg said joining in

"Yeah agreed keep your top on." Grey said angrily

"It's fine guys just chill." I said angrily

"Whoa! Dude you're finally here!!!" My head snaps at masons voice and see him a few meters away as he greeted someone.

My eyes narrow at them as I groan out loud and my brothers chuckle. Great... just when they day is going okay they have to come and ruin it.

I lift up the bucket slowly, careful not to ruin it and smile as Leo is kneeling eagerly next to it.

"Ooh wow so pretty." He grins as I pull the bucket fully off revealing a perfect sandcastle.

"That's amazing sky! I wanna make one." Leo says jumping up and down beaming and I smile passing him the bucket.

He dumps some sand into it, pressing it down too make it compress and then he flips it over and then patting the top of it with his small hand.

"Ahhh look its pretty sky." Leo chirps pulling the bucket off to reveal an identical sandcastle to mine and he looked so proud of it.

I smile chuckling slightly and stand up and then I brushed the sand off my legs and butt "yeah that's so good sweetheart." I say ruffling his hair "you go and make some more and I'm going to go and get us all some ice cream." I say raising my eyebrow

His blue eyes flash happily as he nods ecstatic as I smile and he drops to his knees and scoops up more sand.

I smile to myself at how cute he looks and then turn around and head up to the carpark.

"Oi sky wait for me." I hear mason shout from right behind me and turn to see him running up from the sea, water dripping off him and he grabs a towel as he rubs at his hair and catches up to me.

I smirk slightly at him as he has just come out of the water and his hair is now messed up and dripping wet.

"Wait up, I'm coming with you sis." He pants slightly and I start walking again...

"Why?" I eye him suspiciously

Mason laughs smirking down at me "it's not that bad I swear." He says holding his hands up and I roll my eyes at him "I'm helping get the ice creams." He said

I raise an eyebrow "why? I'm only going to get Leo one."

He smirks "yeah but the other boys want one." He said to me

I chuckle shaking my head as I should have guessed that.

We walk up the sand laughing as usual and towards the small vans that are all around the carpark and I love it.

"So... tell me.. what do you think of Taylor?" Mason asks as we line up in the short queue for the ice cream.

I groan rolling my eyes at my brother "why ask me that?" Isn't it obvious Mason." I cross my arms over my chest.

Mason laughs "yeah, but that's what I'm asking." He glanced down at me "I get you don't like her but why? You even hit her." Mason says

I nearly choked on my own saliva! Is he serious right now? Did he just ask me why I don't like that spoilt bitch.

"Are you kidding me right now." I ask staring at him as if he's got two heads and dropping my arms as I groaned.

I mean who the hell cannot see how fake and spoilt that bitch is?!