Chapter 42

Chapter 42

I raise an eyebrow wondering how he even knows that.

He rolls his eyes "I'm you're brother sky, I think I would know what would make you feel better and come back out to us." He smirks as he looks over at me.

I blink at him, and my mouth opens slightly before shutting... as I process what he was saying to me and then I narrow my eyes at him.

"So you guys used Leo as bait." I cross my arms over my chest.

He smirks shaking his head "no .. not really we just told him to go see you so you'll eventually come back down here." He shrugs glancing at me "seems like it worked." He smirks smugly at me and I gotta say maybe mason does really have some brains after all.

"But I guess it's due to your guiltiness that did do it more."

Okay... I take it back he definitely still doesn't.

I glare at him as I go to the stairs and flick his head as I walk past him muttering 'idiot', only leaving him chuckling to myself.

I walk back up to my room to see Kyle heading my way.

As soon as he sees me his eyes widen slightly and he stops "before you say anything to me sky, I forgot okay I'm sorry but I did." He says holding his hands up defensively.

I stop walking as well, just a few meters away from him and frown... slightly narrowing my eyes but not really meaning it.

I sigh shaking my head and then I carry on walking "okay..." I say walking to my room "okay don't worry about it then." I say giving him a small reassuring smile that is real and walk into my room.

Not wanting to argue with my older brother for not telling the others where I had been but I couldn't be bothered.

I flop onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling, and as it's kinda dark the shadows cast over the ceiling as I look up.

It does remind me of my old room when I was much younger having those glow in the dark stars that you could stick up on the ceiling so I could easily see stars above my head and my parents always told me to make a wish.

I smile slightly at that, those are the memories I like and want to remember... not the sad ones where I sat in the hospital for weeks while they were in comas and I had to watch them disappear from all our lives day by day without a goodbye.

My phone suddenly buzzes on my night stand and I frown before reaching over to grab it wondering who in the hell was texting me at this time as only the boys text me.

An unknown number flashes onto my screen making my frown deepen, but I open the text out of curiosity and read it.

"Sup munchkin ;) you know I can see you in your bedroom window?!

My eyes widen slightly at the text, instantly knowing who it was from as I groan and glare at the screen...

What the hell? Are you stalking me why are you watching me... piss off dean I'm not talking to you.

I annoyingly text back before rolling out of my bed and looking out of the window to see if he's being truthful.

My eyes open wide in horror as I can just make out a light from across the grass covering my back yard, which stretches for what seems like miles and there is the deans house.

I'm not your stalker love! You wish I cared that much.

I growl annoyed at his stupid text before typing back to him..

I'm not talking to you I'm still pissed about today?!

Seconds later I get another reply which only makes me even angrier.

Haha fine. Goodnight love I'll see you tomorrow anyways!

Friggin Xavier dean!!

"Soo... what would you like." Ellie grins sat across from me in the small booth at this cafe she's been talking about all week.

I briefly scan the long menu and shrug...

"Oooh.. I know I'll order it for you, you'll love it." She grins before getting up and running for the counter to order our meals.

Cj and Eli are across from me and Kyle sat down next to me as he wanted to come as well even though I'm still pissed at him for 'accidentally' forgetting to tell our brothers where I was.... Yeah he said he forgot but I know him to well and I know that he did it on purpose because he was mad.

"Here you go." Ellie chirps bringing back over a tray of 5 tall glasses filled with something... "the best caramel milkshake you will ever have." She grins and places the tray on the table as we all take one.

Caramel milkshake....... Hmm..... haven't had that in a while.

I take a sip through the straw and my eyebrows shoot up in surprise "wow okay you weren't lying el." I say going back for another sip.

Ellie chuckled "I know right." She grins drinking from her own.

Kyle raises an eyebrow as well "yeah it's so good." He said.

"Haha I told you." Ellie grins sipping at hers again.

We spent like an hour in the cafe, just talking and getting to know each other more. And I came too think that just maybe they will all be some really good friends.

I like Ellie's hyperness and how she never seems to be upset, and Eli's friendliness as he seems to have a good heart, and cj... he seems to be really sweet and I kinda like him and Kyle does as well. Jayden is funny and smart and lyle he's sporty and isn't a jerk like most guys.

And now I know that they aren't just hanging out with me to get closer to my brothers! Even ellie doesn't like them.