Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Xavier slips a cd into the player and seconds later a song by rascal Flatts comes blazing out of the small speaker.

I smirk slightly and then I shake my head slightly in amusement at how childish they all are....

But you know what?...... I love each and every one of my idiot brothers.

I always will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Last person to say sea is now going to be considered a chimpanzee." Ryan shouts out not wanting to use foul language in front of our baby brother who is still little.

"SEA."

SEA."

SEA."

Screams fill out the car as the blue water comes into view from the top of the hill we're driving down as no one wants to be a chimp.

"Aha! Xavier is a chimpanzee." Ryan smirks and he nudges him in the back but Xavier only rolls his eyes with a small smile on his face.

Leo's grinning and bouncing up and down in his seat as we get closer, it's cute how excited he gets for the beach.

"Ooh! Look it's the beach." Leo squeals out as I smile and he claps his hands excitedly and grinning out of the window.

I chuckle slightly and him and smile....

"Hmm... yeah sounds good sun, water and hot girls in binkinis what more could you want." Ryan says nudging Leo and smirking.

"Ryan." I glare at him "he's only 4! Don't say things like that yet." I shake my head at my stupid older brother and Xavier chuckles.

Leo has his nose scrunched up in disgust "ew girls have cooties." He says shaking his head and then he frowns and I look at him and smile before I laugh.

"Oh really now Leo?"... how about that little girl at your school." Ryan says raising his eyebrow

Leo shakes his head again looking disgusted "she is a girl." He says before beaming out of the window.

Me and Xavier share a look before we start laughing at him he's so innocent...

"Yay! Grey is here!" Leo grins bouncing up and down again as we pull up to the carpark next to greys and the others cars.

As soon as I unbuckle Leo he climbs over my lap and jumps out of the car, and making his way over the oldest brother and hugging his legs.

I smile slightly before climbing out of the car myself along with the others.

The salty sea air hits my nostrils first and I breathe deeply smiling as I always loved the smell.

The beach is just down a small hill from the small carpark, and it looks pretty. The dark blueish water and the golden soft sand.

I've always loved the beach! We used to go all the time with mum and dad.

Suddenly someone grabs me from behind making me yelp and jump high up in the air before spinning around and glaring at a laughing Xavier.

I smack his arm "jerk." I mutter before turning back around and going over to help grey with the bags.

"Aww come on princess lighten up." Xavier says coming up behind me.

I just roll my eyes and give him a sarcastic smile as I smirk... I'm not going to be a downer today, we are at the beach.... I love the beach.

"Alright.... Come on then kids." Grey yells at us and smiling as he fixes his hat and then he guides the young ones towards the beach.

I smile and see Kyle up ahead, so I take a running start towards him and jumps up on my back.

"Whoa... oh..... hey sis." He smiles realising it's me and holds me up on his back.

I chuckle slightly and wrap my arms around his neck holding onto him as he walks towards the beach with the others.

There's quite a few people here.... actually... there's loads of people come to think of it, but he walk down the end of the beach where there's less people.

As we reach the sand I smile and jump off Kyles back and onto the warm golden sand, loving the feeling of it beneath my feet.

Leo and the twins are running around grey as we walk across the sand heading towards a pile of rocks that go out into the sea and that part of the sea is less crowded.

Grey drops all the bags down on one spot before he spreads out the blanket and then setting up some old deck chairs and smiling brightly at Leo who's got out the bucket and spades.

"Whoo I'm going in the beach! Who's coming with me?" Mason grins and then takes off his shirt and throws it onto the sand.

"Me! I wanna come." Leo yelps and then jumping up and down as he runs over to mason.

Mason laughs smirking down at him and ruffles his hair.

I smile "Leo... come here first you have to take off your shirt." I say kneeling down on the sand to his height as he comes over to me.

I chuckle at his behaviour and then take his shirt off him and leaving him in some shorts.

"Yesss.... Come on little man let's go." Mason says running up behind Leo and scooping him up over his shoulders making him squeal and laugh as mason runs to the water.

"MASON! Be careful he's only little." Grey shout as he frowns seeing mason running with his towards the water.

"Yeah yeah alright." I hear mason shout back waving his hand dismissively to us.

I smile lightly before running after them, as the cold wet sand flicks up under my feet.

I hear Leo suddenly squeal.... But it's not his exited one it's more like he's terrified!

My head snaps in their direction quickly as I just see mason and Leo playing at the edge of the water and I groan.

I run across the wet sand as fast as I can so I can get to them "Leo?!... Leo, sweetheart are you okay what is it?" I slightly pant from running over to them so fast and stand next to mason who's got a little kid clutched to his legs.