Chapter 1

Bella's POV

*A Few Months Ago*

I walked out of my home studio in New York when I got a call from my manager.

"Hello?" I answered her call.

"Hey, I have one of the greatest offers ever." Dylan, my manager, told me.

"And what is it?" I questioned as I walked down the hall.

"The casting directors of Waitress want you to play Dawn." She answered and I paused my steps.

"You're joking right?" I laughed.

"No, I'm not. They've seen your singing abilities." She explained.

"But they haven't seen my acting abilities though." I rebutted. "I don't know if I can do this."

"Hun, you can." She reassured me. "I know you can. Weren't you a theater kid in high school?"

"That was high school. Okay, let's say I do take the role, what about my album?" I gave her the scenario. "It's about to be done and we have a set release date.

"I've already talked to management and the label, it's still going to be released on that date. If you do accept this, your run is going to start in mid-January and will end in the summer. You will have a two week practice and you will also be promoting the album and the show. So, what do you think?" She questioned.

Fuck it. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Yeah, let's do it." A smile showed up on my face.

"Well then, I'm going to contact them. I'll email you all of the details. Have a nice day Bella." She said before hanging up.

I put my phone on my kitchen island and started to freak out in nervousness and joy. I really can't believe that it's happening. My third studio album is going to come out. I'm going to be on Broadway when that happens. I'm about to turn 30 in June, the album is being released in March, and I've already achieved many things. This is one of them.

*Present Day*

"Good performance Bella." Sara Barellis, the creator and is currently playing Jenna, complimented me as we headed off stage.

"Thanks." I smiled as we headed off stage. "I'm so glad that we have a matinee today. Doing interviews between shows is tiring."

"Oh I know that feeling." She chuckled. "Welp, I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." I said before walking into my dressing room.

Catherine, one of the wig handlers, came into my room and helped take my wig off of me. She also helped me with my mic pack and soon left. I stripped my Dawn costume off of me and changed into my interview outfit. It consisted of a pair of black jeans, a white button up, and a black knit long sleeve which fell above my belly button. I took the hair clips out of my hair and let my curls fall. I touched my makeup and finished getting ready. After grabbing everything, I headed to stage door and signed a couple of things before getting into the car.

"Yes, I'm on the way." I told Dylan as I answered her call.

"Good, are you looking over the notes?" She asked.

"Yep, currently looking at them." I said while looking at the packet.

"Great! I'll see you at the building." She told me.

"See you!" I said before hanging up.

I put my phone away in my bag and continued looking at the small packet. For this interview I'm interviewing another actor and that actor is Andrew Garfield. I've heard of him and probably the last movie that I've watched of his was The Social Network. Yeah, I haven't really caught up on his films but he was really good in that movie.