Chapter 35

Bella's POV

I'm finally done with the American leg of the tour! That means all of us get a break from touring. That also meant that we met with Angie and the record label about leaving them. Not going to lie, the meeting was somewhat intense. There was some bickering and pleading for us to stay. Our side didn't accept the pleas and offers that the label was giving us. At the end of the meeting, we were officially out of the label and left without causing any problems. The whole process wasn't smooth but it was worth it. After the meeting, all of us and our partners went out to have dinner and drinks later in the evening.

Now all of that is over, it's time for Liz and Jack's wedding. Two days before the rehearsal dinner, the wedding party spent the night out in Manhattan celebrating one of their last days of being single. Everyone in the bridal party got massages and nails done before meeting up with the groom and his party to have dinner and drink the whole night. All of us did some embarrassing things while drunk and had video and photo evidence of it happening. We're just thankful they weren't posted on social media.

Currently all of the bridal party is in the bridal suite at Oheka Castle getting their hair and make-up done. Mine was already finished so I went into the bathroom to put on my maid of honor dress. It was a sky blue colored dress with a sweetheart neckline, off the shoulder straps, and a leg slit going halfway to my thigh. I put in my gold heart stud earrings and other pieces of jewelry that were given to me by Liz.

"Hey, can you go to the guy's room and drop off Jack's present for me?" Liz asked.

"Sure." I nodded my head. "Where is it?"

"Over there." Liz pointed to where Jack's gift was.

I grabbed the gift and left the room. On my way to the room, I got a text from Andrew saying that he and Kara were on their way to the venue. Since I had an early call time, I made the decision to have Kara come in late so she won't be agitated since she would've had her sleep interrupted. Also I don't want her to mess up her flower girl dress.

"Bride's maid of honor coming in!" I announced before walking into the room.

"Bella, hey." Jack walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"Nervous but excited." He smiled.

"Good." I smiled and handed him the box. "This is from Liz."

He took the box from me and handed me a bag. "This is for Liz."

"Alright, see you at the ceremony." I hugged him one last time and took the bag.

Walking out of the room, I met up with Andrew, who greeted me with a kiss and complimented me before he left to meet up with my parents, and Kara before we headed to the bridal suite. I gave Liz Jack's gift and she opened it to see it was the chain wallet from Versace that she wanted for a while. I got Kara in her dress and we waited for Liz to come out in her dress. Jack's mom and Liz's mom went out of the bathroom before Liz. As she came out of the bathroom, all of us had a loving look on our faces.

She looks amazing in her dress. It was an a-line dress with a small layer of ruffled tulle, broad straps, and a v neckline. It was a simple white dress with no lace or sparkles which she wanted. While I looked at her, I felt tears coming to my eyes. Liz and I made eye contact which made her open her arms.

"You look amazing." I complimented her as I sniffled.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She questioned.

"I know we saw this day coming but I just can't believe you're getting married." I lightly chuckled. "Two of my best friends are getting married."