Chapter 29

Bella's POV

In every store I go to it's filled with the hustling and bustling of people who are trying to buy Christmas gifts while different renditions of Christmas songs played throughout the store. I had two bags filled with gifts from different stores in my hands and I'm attempting to find a gift for one last person. I gotta say, it's difficult to find a gift for the person who alreadyhas everything he wants. I know one thing he doesn't have and it's an Oscar but I can't get him a real one. I can get him the souvenir ones that you see on a gift shop on Hollywood Boulevard. I think he will appreciate that more than winning an actual Oscar.

"Do you think I can get on a quick flight to LA and buy him one of those fake Oscars?" I looked at Liz as we walked out of the store we were just in.

"Hell, buy him one of those fake Hollywood stars while you're at it." We both laughed at her joke. "Still trying to find a gift for him?"

"Yes." I answered. "What are you planning on getting Jack?"

"A night of roleplay and passionate sex." She quipped. "Just kidding, got him a new mic and some DND dice."

"Knowing you two, the first answer will also happen." I jabbed at her joke.

"Besides, you'll find something for him. Christmas is in like two and a half weeks." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, hopefully when we're decorating the house and tree today I'll figure out what he wants." I told her.

"Is his apartment already decorated?" She asked.

"Not sure, he's been mostly spending the night at the house." I put the bags in the trunk of my car.

"Has he moved into your house?" We got into the car.

"Not officially." I backed out of the parking space. "I haven't asked him yet despite him having some closet and drawer space."

"You should ask him." She told me.

"I know I should. I love living in the same space as him. Also it's also reasonable to do that since he's going to film and he's not going to be at his apartment." I explained. "I'll ask him tonight. Now let's head back to our partners and hope my house isn't destroyed."

Liz let out a laugh and I soon let one out also. I parked the car in front of my house and headed into the house with bags of gifts in our hands. When we got back home, I saw containers of Christmas decorations out and I put the bag filled with new Christmas decorations next to the containers. I quickly went into the studio and stored my bags of gifts away and hidden. I came back to see Jack, Andrew, and Kara on the couch watching, well not now, a movie. Kara was cuddled between Jack and Andrew while the two men were trying not to fall asleep. Liz and I awed at the sight of them and we took pictures of them before waking them up.

"You two look like dads." Liz woke them up. "Kara's your daughter while Bella's the surrogate that you keep in contact with."

"There were some people that thought Andrew and I were Kara's fathers." Jack laughed while getting up from the couch.

"Should we tell our publicists to watch out for a headline saying Jack and I are lovers?" Andrew questioned.

"Nah, let the chaos ensue." I laughed before giving Andrew a kiss.

"Anyways, we should head home." Liz told us.

"You sure? Wanna have dinner with us?" I asked them.

"Can't, we have things to do." Jack replied while putting on his flannel.

"Alright, safe travels." I hugged them.

They left my house and I gently woke Kara up since I don't want her to stay up at night. The three of us went to the kitchen and got out the ingredients for dinner. Christmas jazz music softly played in the background while I was cutting up the meat while Andrew and Kara were cutting up the vegetables. Don't worry, Kara's not really using a normal knife. I bought one of those plastic ones that can cut through vegetables but not your hand. I was also enjoying the conversation Kara was giving me. She talked about the day she had with Andrew and Jack. I chuckled at Andrew's jumping in if she left out any details which connected the story. It was nice to see them spending time together. With Andrew traveling to different locations to film, Kara and Andrew wouldn't have much time to spend together. Hell, I wouldn't have that much time to spend with Andrew and Kara. I'm going on tour next year and I'll be gone for weeks while Kara heads up to Southampton to live with my parents and Nonno while I go out on tour. The only time that I'll get to see them is when it's Liz's and Jack's wedding week and a few days after the wedding. After that, Andrew has to leave to film and Kara heads back to Southampton.

When we finished cooking and eating dinner, we washed the dishes before we started decorating. Kara and I sorted the ornaments that we've collected over the years while Andrew looked in my attic to get the fake Christmas tree I've had for years.

"Well, here's the tree." I looked over my shoulder to see Andrew pulling the box.

"Thank you." I walked away from the table and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

I got the tree out of the box while keeping an eye on Kara just in case any of the ornaments accidentally drop. I pulled the parts out of the box and Andrew and I started to assemble it. The assembling part is fairly simple, we just have to connect three parts together. I fluffed out the branches and proceeded to put the tree together. Thankfully the lights were already in the tree so I wouldn't have to detangle and unravel a huge ball of lights. With the tree set up, the three of us started to arrange and place the ornaments. Some of the ornaments were landmarks my family and I went to when traveling on vacation or on tour. There were some homemade ornaments that I helped Kara make.

"Aw, look at her." Andrew awed at a baby picture of Kara.

It was one of those 'Baby's First Christmas' ornaments where you can place a picture in them. I smiled at the picture where Kara was wearing a little Christmas outfit when she was six months old.

"I missed her when she was that small." I placed the ornament on the tree. "Alright, that was the last one. Who wants to put the star on?"

"Me!" Kara eagerly jumped up and down while Andrew and I looked at each other with a quizzed look.

"Andrew, wanna do it?" I asked him.

"Do you?" He went along with the bit.

"Mommy, can I put it on? Please?" Kara gave me an eager look.

"Well, I guess we have our own little angel to put it on." Kara let out a squeal when Andrew picked up her and spun her around while attacking her with kisses.

The sight of them warmed my heart up and I went to the table to get the star. When I came back with the star in my hand, I saw Kara on Andrew's shoulders waiting for me to bring the star. I handed it to Kara and I watched as Andrew carefully leaned towards the tree and Kara's arm stretched out to place the star on top. We let out a cheer when the star was placed and Andrew put Kara down. We stood back and admired the tree that was dimly lit in the corner of the living room.

"Alright, it's bed time now." I announced when Kara's eyes started to droop.

"But I wanna stay awake." Kara let out a yawn. "I wanna watch the tree."

"The tree will still be here tomorrow. Now, let's get ready for bed."

Kara slowly nodded and I picked her up knowing she'll collapse from sleep if she walks up the stairs. I brushed her teeth and changed her before tucking her into bed. When I laid her down in bed, she immediately crashed and I tucked her in. I placed a kiss on her forehead and told her I loved her before leaving her room. Walking to Andrew and I's room (I'm already calling it our bedroom), I walked in to see Andrew changing into his pajamas while I grabbed mine and headed to the bathroom. I wiped my makeup off and cleansed my face before taking my contacts out. I brushed my teeth and took off the clothes that I was wearing earlier today when I finished brushing my teeth. Quickly changing into my pajamas, I walked out of the bathroom to see Andrew not in the bedroom so I headed downstairs to the living room.

"You weren't in our room." I told him as I cuddled next to him on the couch.

"Our room?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I mean you have a few drawers and some space in my closet." I chuckled. "You're like unofficially living here."

"That's true." He agreed.

"Why not make it official?" I suggested.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" He questioned.

"Yeah, you're barely at your apartment now and when you're filming." I answered. "Kara and I love having you here. So, what do you think?"

"You do have a point." He smiled.

"So, will you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I need more space in your closet though." He answered before kissing me.

"Don't worry, there's been some clothing items I've been meaning to donate." I said before kissing him.