Chapter 10

Bella's POV

Wow, life is going by pretty quickly now. It was just in the first chapter I met Andrew, the second chapter I hooked up with him, and in the eighth chapter we became a couple. We went to the Met Gala. Now we're in the tenth chapter and we're almost done with our Broadway runs. I'm going to be done with Waitress at the end of June and it will be my 30th birthday. It's going to be my golden birthday also. Can't believe I'm about to be done. Also, the music video for Dress is finished. It went through the final edit and it's going to be released in a week from now. Before the public and fans see it, I came up with the idea of recording my friends' and family's reactions to the music video. I also wanted to record Andrew and I's reaction. That's what we're doing right now.

"Oh god, are you ready for this?" I asked after connecting my laptop onto Andrew's TV and sitting on his couch.

"Despite the amount of mental preparation I did, I'm still going to be nervous." He said while sitting next to me on the couch.

"Let's do this." I let out a shaky breath while I hit play.

The video opened up to the actors playing younger us having a conversation. It was the summer before their freshman year of college and they were talking about life plans. Soon it panned to me in the taxi heading to the event. I walked into the room and it was a slow motion shot of me heading towards the bar. The song soon started playing when Andrew and I made eye contact. Through the event scene, it flashed back to the younger us and us now.

"Oh wow, this shot really looks good." I said as it got to the one take.

"It really does." Andrew agreed. "Oh it's getting to the bedroom scene."

"The amount of takes we had to do to get this angle." I laid my head on Andrew's shoulder as we got to the bedroom scene.

Andrew and I freaked out a little bit as we watched the scene. We never imagined us seeing each other 'having sex' on film. Also I'm so glad that I'm at Andrew's apartment and not my house or Kara would've seen it.

"That was something." I laughed, covering my face with the pillow that Andrew got from a fan. "Nonno and Dad are going to have a heart attack."

"They're gonna chase me out of New York state." Andrew added and we laughed some more.

"So, what did you think?" I asked Andrew.

"We look hot and we did an amazing job." We both high fived each other.

We talked about our thoughts some more before I turned off the camera. I disconnected my laptop from his TV and we made our way out of his apartment since I had a show today. He didn't have to but he wanted to walk me to the theater. I was also planning on showing the Waitress gang the music video today. On our walk to the theater, Andrew and I decided to go public with our relationship the day after my birthday. We've been together for more than a month and we decided it was time. By that time we would be together for two months and we both think that's enough time.

When we got to the theater, Andrew and I kissed each other goodbye and I walked into the theater. I signed myself in and greeted my castmates. I also asked some people if they wanted to see the music video and they said yes. More than half of the cast/team wanted to see the video so I connected my laptop to one of the monitors we have and I recorded their reactions. I gotta say, their reactions were amazing. All of them freaked out when they watched the bedroom scene. I have a good feeling everyone is going to freak out at this scene. Once the filming was over, I headed to the dressing room to get ready for the day.

After spending many hours at the theater, I finally got home. I tucked Kara into bed and read her a story before she fell asleep. Afterwards, I took a shower and changed into my pajamas before I headed down to the kitchen to head up the dinner that Nonno made. Nonno and I had a conversation about my day and I showed him the music video. Didn't record his reaction because he didn't want to be filmed and I respect that.