Chapter 16

Bella's POV

After a relaxing mini vacation, Andrew and I headed back into the city to face real life. Andrew headed back to the theater to finish off the Angels in America run. There's only a week left and I could tell that Andrew's sad but also relieved. Sad that he's leaving Prior but relieved because he doesn't have to yell/scream for eight hours. Meanwhile I've been helping Liz and Jack with wedding planning. Which I'm currently doing right now but we're now looking for Liz's dress. We went to two stores a few days ago to get the feel on what Liz wants but this is go time. Now we're looking at a shop in TriBeCa.

Liz's family came down from Southampton to look at Liz in the dresses. Andi, Leighton, and Dani flew from Nashville to help dress shopping. They're also some of the bridesmaids since Liz and I became friends with them while we were in college together. I first became friends with them when we worked at the strip club. Leighton, Dani, and I were bartenders while Andi was the DJ, then Liz got to know them. Ever since then, we've been inseparable. The three of them also own a studio together when we're not touring.

"You're excited?" I asked Liz as we walked to the bridal salon.

"I just want to find my dress." She answered.

"And you will." I said while massaging her shoulders and looked at Kara. "Are you ready to see the pretty dresses?"

"I wanna see Auntie Liz in a princess dress." Kara said while skipping along the sidewalk. "A poufy one."

"I'm not sure about poufy but I'll see." Liz said while ruffling Kara's hair.

We made it to the salon and saw that her parents were there along with her brother and Jack's mother. We greeted them and the bridesmaids soon came into the store. I looked around the store and it had an intimate vibe. We were the only ones here and I like it. This is my favorite salon we've visited because of the vibe. There were thoughts of going to Kleinfelds but Liz liked to have the intimate setting. Not random strangers looking around and at you when you come out in the dress. If I ever get married, I wanna go to this shop as one of my choices.

"Hi, I'm Aria!" The consultant walked out and greeted us. "I'll be helping you out today and who is our bride?"

"I am." Liz raised her hand.

"Great! So tell me about yourself and your partner and the details about the wedding." Aria gave her attention to Liz.

"Well, I'm a defense attorney while my partner is the guitar player for her band." Liz pointed at me. "That's how we met."

Yeah, they met through me. Jack was added later in the band when we were about to go on tour. Liz came to a practice one day when I was living in LA and they started talking. They became friends and a year and a half later they started dating. Ever since then they've been inseparable and now they're getting married.

Liz started talking about the wedding and it was going to be an outdoor wedding. If it starts raining, they have a backup to have the ceremony inside of the castle. We headed into the dress area and started looking through the dresses while Liz went into the fitting room.

"Do you see yourself getting married in the future?" Leighton asked as we looked at dresses. "I mean after everything before."

"Maybe, not sure yet. I'm just surprised I'm dating someone who actually loves me for me." I answered while I ran my fingers down the lace material of the dress.

"Okay, let me rephrase it a little bit. Do you see yourself with Andrew for the long haul?" She rephrased her question.

"Again, not sure yet. How long have we been dating? Like three months. It's too soon to think about that." I explained. "Also, we haven't made it through the touring stage yet. Meaning, we don't know how we'll do when we go on tour. Will we stay together or will we fall apart?"