Chapter 5

Bella's POV

Finally! After looking over our busy schedules, we finally found a day where we could have our date. Luckily Andrew didn't have a show today and Atkinson's theater had to shut down for some really bad plumbing issues. It was on a weekday but I didn't mind. It's just an extra day to relax and to hang out with Kara and Nonno before I get ready for my date with Andrew. The three of us went grocery shopping and the park before heading back home. We also grabbed some lunch in between errands.

Now I'm getting ready for the date. I took a long, relaxing, hot shower to get rid of my nerves. I haven't been on a date in years. It's been almost three years since I've been on one. Some of my other friends have tried to set me up on other dates but I didn't want to. I wasn't ready during that time but now this time I am.

"So, what do you think?" I asked Nonno as I walked down the stairs in my outfit, nude heels in hand.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I did a little twirl. I showed the dark green, floral lace dress with a keyhole back. I paired the dress with some gold jewelry to accent the dress.

"You look amazing." He told me. "You look like your nonna when she was younger."

"Thanks." I smiled. "I have her to thank for finding my style."

"You look pretty Mommy." Kara said.

"Aw, thanks honey." I kneeled down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Remember bedtime is coming up and be good for Great Nonno okay?"

She hummed and nodded her head. I smiled and hugged her while I placed a quick kiss on the top of her head. I got up from the floor and put on my heels. The door rang and Nonno went to open it.

"Andrew, come in." I heard him say. "She's doing some last minute thing."

"Not anymore." I came into view.

"Wow, you look beautiful." The Brit complimented me.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I complimented him.

He was wearing a navy blue suit with a white dress shirt and a dark red tie. Along with a pair of brown dress shoes. Telling by his hair, I could tell he recently got a haircut.

"Oh, these are for you." He handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"Thank you." I took them and Nonno took them from me.

"I'll put these in a vase, you two go and have fun but not too much fun." Nonno told us.

"Nonno." I laughed.

"Just saying." He chuckled.

"Don't worry Dominic, we'll be fine. I'll bring her at a reasonable time." Andrew told him.

"You better, have fun sweetie." Nonno placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I will and call me if anything happens." I told him before we left the house.

Andrew opened the door for me and I got into the car. Andrew got on the other side and told his driver something. On our way to the restaurant, I had some nerves but they calmed down a little when I felt Andrew's hand on top of mine. Our fingers wrapped and I laid my head on his shoulder. I noticed that I do that a lot.

We soon got to the restaurant after a ten minute drive from the Upper Westside. Andrew helped me out of the car and we walked into the restaurant.

"Hi, do you have a reservation with us?" The hostess asked.

"Yes, under Prior." Andrew told them.

"Oh yes, your table isn't ready yet but it will in ten, fifteen minutes if that's fine." The hostess told us.