What It's Like Filming Mission Impossible (Headcanons)

- Constant early mornings, like waking up before the sun rises. Call times after the sun rises are rare but everyone takes advantage of the extra free hours for sleep or work.

- Training is a must since Bella's doing stunts and fight scenes. Also after having Lynn and doing reshoots a few weeks after she was born, she wasn't in the same body as before. 

- Most of the time when shooting the scene, everyone handles it seriously but there are times when everyone breaks out laughing. Caused mainly by Bella and Simon and from time to time Greg if there was a scene with him.

- During lunch breaks, everyone would sit around and eat with each other if it was possible. Bella would send messages to her friends and family to see how they were doing. She would call Andrew to see how the kids were doing. There are some days where she would have lunch by herself and she would stay in her trailer eating while creating random bits of music.

- After having Lynn, things did die down like the protectiveness from the cast.

- Ever since Bella told everyone in the cast she was pregnant, all of them were watching over her. Mostly Tom and Tarzen because one, Tom is her boss and he doesn't want her and Lynn to get hurt. Second, Leighton may or may not have threatened Tarzan with harm if he didn't watch over Bella. Bella may have told everyone to calm down and stop being worried about her.

- Bella's trailer already had a small snack station but that station grew with her cravings and nutritional snacks.  Sometimes she would bring her snacks onto the set and forget that they were in the frame. There might've been a scene where her character wasn't supposed to snack but she did and they kept it in the movie.

Chris McQ- Who's snack is that in the frame?

Bella- Sorry!

- When filming was wrapped up until reshoots, everyone kept in touch. Bella kept them updated with baby updates. As she got closer to her pregnancy, everyone was placing bets on when Lynn was coming and Lynn's gender. Everyone shipped their gifts for Bella and Lynn to Bella and Andrew's house. They mostly got clothes and toys but Tom did send them a baby camera system that was supposedly good. 

- When Lynn was born, everyone lost their bets for the due dates and some lost for the gender. Since all of them were hundreds and thousands of miles away from each other, they only got to meet Lynn over video calls and pictures of Lynn growing. When reshoots were happening, all of them fell in love with Lynn more.

- If Andrew and Bella decided to have a date night, they already have babysitters on deck to watch Lynn and Kara. Most of the time with was Tarzan since he didn't have to stay really late on set for some evening shoots.

- Sidetracking for Tarzan as a babysitter, he is one of the best ones. I mean the dude was an elementary school teacher before he became an actor. If Kara had any homework from her online schooling and had any problems, Tarzan was her man. Sometimes he would post his babysitting adventures on his Instagram story (with Andrew and Bella's permission of course) and it would trend. Top Gun fanfics of Coyote as a dad would skyrocket.