Chapter 32

Bella's POV

For the rest of January, everything has been pretty chill. I've been enjoying the time I've had with Andrew and Kara. When we got back from London after spending a few extra days with Andrew's family, we decided to stay with my parents and Nonno for a few days. We just want to spend as much time as possible with our families since we'll be busy for the first half or so of the year. Andrew will be out filming while I'll be touring in and outside of America. Kara will stay in Southampton with my parents and Nonno. We would be reunited for Liz's and Jack's wedding which is a few days after the bachelor and bachelorette parties.

With the latter half of the year, I'm not sure what's going to happen. After the first two weeks of May, there is nothing still not planned. So festivals or other events have yet to ask us to play. It may be February and we started rehearsing for our US tour, festival season is about to come around the corner. Festivals are going to start announcing the dates and performers at their festivals. It's just odd since we usually get one offer during this time but we haven't heard anything about it yet. We talked to Dylan and our management team about it. All of us haven't heard anything.

Talking about February, other than rehearsing for the US leg, Andrew and I have been talking about Valentine's Day. We decided not to celebrate on the day of since all of the restaurants would be crowded and busy and that means a more likely chance of us being noticed. We decided to go on a weekend since it would be less busy. The two of us did have an evening in when Kara was in bed. On the morning of Valentine's Day, Andrew got Kara and I some flowers and we continued with our day. I went to rehearsal while Andrew worked from home and watched Kara. Coming home from rehearsal, I made the both of them dinner and I gave Andrew my gift for him. It was a picture of Kara and I laying down in our backyard after we had a picnic.

Now we're getting ready for our date night. Andrew had planned out the dinner portion of our date night while I planned the dessert portion.

"I haven't seen you wear this dress in a while." Andrew said while placing a kiss on my neck while one of his hands glided down my side. "When was the last time I saw this?"

"On the floor of your apartment after the night we had after the album release party." I smirked while applying my lipstick.

"You know we can just not go out tonight." He suggested. "We can order in dinner and dessert. Hell, we just skip dinner and dessert. I mean Kara is already at Liz's and Jack's place."

"Yeah, no." I smiled while I got out of his grasp and headed to my closet.

I grabbed my red bottoms, one of the few luxury items that I actually own since I really don't care about luxury items that much, and slipped them on. Looking over my shoulder while I slipped on the other hell on, I saw Andrew sliding his jacket on and adjusting his tie. We looked at each other giving each other the signal indicating that we were both ready to go. Grabbing my clutch, Andrew and I headed out of the house and into the car. Andrew told Lyndon where to take us and he started driving.

After being in the car for almost fifteen minutes, Lyndon stopped the car in front of the restaurant and we got out of the car. Andrew told him that we'll call him when we're done with the evening or if we needed him to take us someplace. Thankfully the place I chose for dessert is nearby so we don't have to use the car.

Walking into the restaurant, there was a pianist playing soft jazz on the stage and we were led to our table. Andrew pulled the chair out for me and I sat down while thanking him. Our waiter came over to our table and we ordered our food and drinks.

"This is like the last date we'll be on before we leave New York." The thought popped in my head.

"Yeah but I'll be at the LA shows when you come down there." Andrew squeezed my hand.

"Man, I can't wait to spend two months on a stuffy tour bus." I chuckled. "I can't believe we're not celebrating our one year anniversary together."

"Can't believe that it's been almost a year." He added. "We'll find a way to celebrate it."

I nodded and our food came. Throughout dinner we kept up with the casual small talk with the occasional flirting. It's nice to have an evening to ourselves. Yes, we do have those evenings at home but sometimes it gets interrupted by Kara or some last minute emergency work phone calls.

When we finished our dinner, Andrew paid for the check and we left the restaurant for dessert. Andrew and I walked down a few blocks to the churro place that I looked at when looking for places. My mouth started to drool when the smell of cinnamon sugar filled my nostrils. I told Andrew to find us a table while I ordered. Walking up to the cashier, I ordered the churros and paid for them. Finding the table where Andrew sat, I sat down across from him and we started talking.

"Isn't that Dylan and her husband?" Andrew questioned.

"Oh yeah, it is." I looked over my shoulder and saw the both of them waiting in line.

Dylan and I made eye contact and we waved at each other. I focused my attention back onto Andrew. We talked a little about how it was fine for us to invite Dylan and Mark to sit with us if they wanted to. We already had alone time together during dinner so it's fine if they wanted to join us. They came over to our table and we invited them to sit with us telling them that we didn't mind.

"So, date night for the two of you also?" I asked Dylan.

"Yeah, also more of a celebration." She answered.

"Oh, what are you celebrating?" I bit into my churro.

"You know, just making it past the first trimester." She smiled.

My eyes widened at the news she told me. "You're serious?"

Mark nodded his head in confirmation and I hugged and congratulated the both of them. Andrew did the same thing and I started talking to Dylan about her pregnancy. I gave her some tips and we talked for a half and hour more before we all had to leave.

"I actually have one more spot." Andrew told me.

"Oh, where?" I raised my eyebrow.

"A place we like to go to." He smiled and I smiled back knowing what he was talking about.

While we walked to Central Park, the news of Dylan's pregnancy popped in my head. I'm really happy for her and Mark. I know they've been trying for a while and had a couple of miscarriages while trying. That just brought up the thought of me having more children. I know I want Kara to have a sibling and Andrew has been a great father figure to Andrew. He really cherishes her so much. The thought of being with Andrew for a lifetime and having kids with him brought a smile on my face.

My whole life I've wanted to have a partner that I can spend the rest of my life and have a family with. I've always thought it was going to be Morgan but after he died, I thought I would never find someone like that but yet, I met Andrew. Now I just imagine my future with him and him only.

"What's going on in that brain of yours?" Andrew asked after he started playing music out of his phone.

"Oh, Dylan's pregnancy announcement." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You reflected back on your pregnancy with Kara?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah a little and the thought of having more kids popped in my head." I explained.

"Do you want to have more kids?" He spun me.

"Yeah, do you want kids?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I do." He answered. "Kara's already an amazing daughter, why not have more with you."

"Wait, you want to have kids with me?" I looked at him surprised.

"Yeah, I do." He smiled. "What about you? Having kids with me?"

"I do also." I smiled brightly.

As we continued to dance, we talked about our future. We could see each other spending the rest of our lives together. We both weren't ready to get engaged yet but we'll see after two years if we're ready. Once we get engaged, we would start trying and if we do get pregnant, we would wait after the baby is born to have it.

When we were done dancing, Andrew called Lyndon and we headed back to our place and had the night in bed to ourselves.