Stephen Colbert

Bella's POV

Slipping on my flats, I got up from my chair and checked myself in Andrew and I's bedroom mirror. The dark red dress hugged my curves and exposes my shoulders since it was an open shoulder dress. Turning to my side, you could see my six, almost seven month bump popping out. Grabbing my things, I headed downstairs to see Andrew dressed up for our Colbert interview and talking to Kara.

"You look beautiful," Andrew greeted me with a kiss.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself," I kissed back.

Andrew placed his hand on my bump which caused the baby to kick. Over these past few months, Andrew has been amazing at being by my side during my pregnancy. He's been taking more of a load on house work even though he doesn't need to. He's been to every appointment of mine. We've also been starting to set up the nursery that used to be a guest room. Since I have a little over two months left of my pregnancy, we've been preparing and stalking everything up. We're also planning on having a home birth since I did not have a good experience at a hospital when I had Kara.

"Alright, we should head out now," Dylan told us.

Andrew and I nodded our heads and we said goodbye to Kara as Mark was watching her with Theo. Andrew helped Dylan and I into the car before he got in. Throughout the ride, I've been listening to Dylan as she told me what the interview was about while Andrew listened to his manager who was basically telling him the same thing.

Pulling up to the studio, the door opened and Andrew was the first one to get out. Andrew helped me out of the car and I waved at the fans who were waiting to see us. After helping Dylan out of the car, Andrew and I took pictures with some fans before heading into the studio. Signing ourselves in and giving our proof of vaccinations, Andrew and I headed to our shared dressing room. Andrew and I sat down on the couch while our managers were talking on the couch. Andrew and I were texting our parents since they were in the crowd today.

After waiting for a while, someone came and got Andrew mic'd up since he was going first.

"Good luck," I kissed him. "Love you."

"Love you too," he kissed back before leaving the room with his manager.

With Dylan and I being the only one's in the room, she joined me on the couch to watch Andrew's interview. Throughout the interview, we let out a laugh as he pointed Ben out in the crowd and a few tears came out when he talked out Lynn. It's been two years since she passed but it still hurts to see her not with us anymore. Towards the end of the interview, one of the production assistants came into the room and I got mic'd up. I switched my flats to my heels before heading to the stage.

"You were great," I told Andrew as he got off the stage.

"Thanks, you're going to do great," he kissed my forehead.

"Bella, it's good to see you again," Stephen walked up to me and hugged me after giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You are absolutely glowing."

"Aw, thanks Stephen," I smiled.

"I'll see you in a minute," Stephen hugged me again before heading back on stage.

I retouched my makeup with Andrew holding my phone as I used my camera as a camera before heading onto stage.

"You know her as Dawn from the musical Waitress, and her Netflix documentary, promoting her fourth studio album, please welcome Bella Romano!" Stephen announced.

I gave Andrew a kiss before walking onto the stage. I waved at the audience and smiled before getting onto the stage. Stephen helped me as I walked up the stage and smiled at the audience one last time before sitting down.