Chapter 3

Bella's POV

I let out a groan as I heard my phone ringing. I opened my eyes to see where I was. Clothes were on the floor and the sun shined through the window. I looked around more to remember that I stayed over at Andrew's last night. I also remembered what happened in here. Grabbing Andrew's shirt and putting it on, I found my phone and saw that Dylan called me.

"Hey, sorry I missed your call." I apologized as she answered my call. "What's up?"

"You got laid didn't you?" She asked.

"Um, what do you mean?" I questioned as I walked out of Andrew's room.

"I know that voice. It gets groggy after you have sex." I could already imagine her smirking at me.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. I mean my voice also gets groggy after I sing."

"True but it's a different level of groggy. Anyways, I just want to congratulate you on the album. It's getting some praise from the media and fans. Now, I'll leave you with your hookup. Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and walked down the hall.

As I walked down, I immediately smelled the coffee brewing and the bacon cooking. I walked into the kitchen to see Andrew wearing a pair of gym shorts while cooking the bacon.

"Well, this is a sight to see." I sat down on the bar stool.

"Morning." He looked over his shoulder to see me in his dress shirt. "Coffee?"

"Please, anything to get rid of this hangover." I chuckled as I got off the stool.

He pointed to me where the mugs were. I opened the cabinet to grab two coffee mugs. I poured coffee into both mugs and I added a little bit of creamer into my mug. I handed Andrew his mug and we just stood there, sipping on our coffee. We both felt that we needed to talk about last night but we don't know how to initiate the conversation.

"Can we talk about last night?" I asked as he placed a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me.

"Sure, what about it?" He agreed.

"Well last night was nice. Like from the party to the hang out here."

"I agree."

"But should we forget what we did in your bedroom? Would this affect our friendship? I mean we've only known each other for a month."

"How do you feel?"

"Honestly, I'm just confused." I let out a chuckle. "You're a sweet guy Andrew but I don't know if last night was just lust or I'm truly attracted to you. I felt so many emotions during that moment. I just don't want to ruin everything."

"I understand that." I saw he was looking at me with a caring and loving look.

"Andrew, do you have feelings for me?"

"I'm in the same boat as you. I started getting feelings for you when I first met you but I'm not sure of them yet."

"Okay, good to know that. We can still hang out while we figure things out?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

We both smiled and we ate the breakfast that Andrew made. Throughout breakfast, we had some small talk before I had to head out.

"Well, I have these which you can wear. They're small for me so they should fit." Andrew handed me a pair of gym shorts and an old t-shirt.

"Thanks." I smiled and headed to his bathroom.