Chapter 21

A/N- Hey, sorry that this chapter is a day late. Had an overwhelming and busy day yesterday. Here's the new chapter though!

Bella's POV

"Oh, home sweet home!" I said while walking into the Hammerstein Ballroom.

Don't get me wrong, I love performing in San Francisco, San Jose, and Chicago but New York has a special place for me. We performed one of our biggest gigs here. Going to the bar nearby to grab drinks with the band and the fans. So many good memories.

"Alright, we got a soundcheck soon and we have the VIP Q&A." Dylan told us as we sat down in the greenroom.

"Aight." All of us replied and relaxed in the greenroom before doing a soundcheck.

I turned on my phone to see the new lock screen that I put on. It was a picture of Andrew, Kara, and I having a little picnic in my backyard. This was taken the day before I left for LA. There were some small mishaps like some of the hotdogs being burned completely to a crisp but it was fine. We managed to save and eat the other not so complete burnt ones. Also Andrew almost died because of a dip we got. It had nuts in it and I didn't know until I looked at the ingredients while Andrew was about to put it in his mouth. I swear, I remembered double checking the ingredients at the store and there weren't any nuts listed.

"Hey guys!" I greeted the fans who showed up at the Q&A.

The band and I sat down in the stools that were on the stage.

"Welcome to the Q&A!" Andi cheered.

"So you guys have written us some questions and they're in a hat which we'll pull a question out of." Jack held up the hat.

"Okay, first question." Leighton pulled out the strip of paper and read it. "How did you all first meet?"

"Leighton, Andi, Dani, and I met at our job in college." I answered.

"Leighton, Bella, and I were bartenders while Andi was the DJ." Dani answered.

"Then we met Jack through Jake." Andi added. "Who's been best friends since birth with Bella."

"Yeah, you just met in high school right?" I asked Jack.

"Yep." He nodded. "He was the one who referred me to you guys."

We all smiled and proceeded to answer the next few questions. Some of them were about how it was like getting along as a band in the beginning of our career, what was the highlight of our career, and many other questions along the lines of those questions. We soon moved to asking the fans questions since the questions were starting to get repetitive.

We headed to the green room once the Q&A was over to see our partners there and Kara. Kara soon ran up to me and I picked her up to give her a ton of kisses. I put her down and went to Andrew to give him a big kiss.

"Oh I've missed you." I mumbled into his neck as we hugged.

"Me too." He chuckled as we continued to hug.

"Also, happy birthday!" I cheered. "I didn't forget. Your gift is in my room so I'll give it to you after the concert."

"You didn't have to get me anything you know." He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I know but it's your birthday. I have to get you something." I laid down on his chest.

Everyone in the greenroom chatted to each other before we changed into our concert attire. Well we didn't really have a set attire for this tour since it was mostly chill. When we're touring the US next year, we're going to be less causal if you know what I mean. It's whatever the costume department gives us a list to wear while performing.