Holiday Season w/ the Garfield-Romano Family (Headcannons)

- Thanksgiving was pretty much straight to the point. Since Andrew, Bella, and the girls were in England during that time, they decided to celebrate with Andrew's family since Bella's family couldn't fly out to England during that time.

- Along with Andrew's family, some cast members of Mission such as Tarzan, Simon and his family, Tom, and Rebecca and her family joined them.

- The day after Thanksgiving though, despite being a short film day, Bella still came onto set blasting holiday music out of her speaker. It's a thing that she would usually do on other days, especially when it's a day when intense scenes are happening.

- After filming for a week and a half, it was officially done, and people returned to their homes to celebrate the holidays after the wrap party.

- With Bella, Andrew, and the girls back in New York, they spent some time at their house before heading to Southhampton.

- While staying at Bella's childhood home, everyone went Christmas tree holiday. They got a pretty tall Christmas tree that almost touched the ceiling. If it was five inches taller, there was no way they were able to put the star on when decorating it.

- Decorating the tree on the other hand was somewhat chaotic. There were little kids under the age of ten running around the house playing with each other while a crawling infant tried to grab the ornaments to take them off. Also, all of the adults had different ideas when decorating the tree but they agreed on a solution.

- Christmas day was peaceful though. After waking up after coming home from midnight mass, everyone opened their presents and celebrated the holiday. After the presents were opened, everyone saw the snow falling outside and decided to go out and play with it. Bella and her siblings decided to have a snowball fight with each other while their partners and parents watched. The kids, minus Lynn, on the other hand, were building snow angels and snowmen until it was time for them to come in.

- After the snow festivities, Liz, Jack, and her family stopped by the house for more presents and dinner. Many drinks were drunk after the kids went to bed but all of them weren't drunk.

- When it came to New Year's, the Garfield-Romano family packed their bags and left New York to head back to England. A party was thrown and Bella and Andrew entered the new year with a kiss.

A/N- Hey, sorry for not uploading for so long. I've been busy with school and writing two other fics. I also had some writing block with this fic but hopefully, I can write some more one-shots for this. I'll see you in the next upload! Have a nice holiday and New Year!