Chapter 15

Bella's POV

It's quiet. Too quiet to the point where it's concerning. Usually I can hear some noise. Either the TV turned on if Kara woke up before me or some pots and pans were moving as Nonno or Andrew made breakfast.

I got out of bed to see that Andrew was not next to me. I questioned it a little and then headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After getting ready, I headed downstairs to see my flowers in a vase with an aluminum wrapped item in front of it. I picked up the card on top of the wrapped item and read it.

Morning Darling!

Hope you've slept well. Don't worry, I didn't leave you.

I just have to do a couple of things. I've brought Kara and your nonno with me.

We'll see each other later.

Also, I went to the bodega to get you your favorite breakfast sandwich.

Love you,

Andrew x

I smiled and unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite out of it. A classic bacon, egg, and cheese on a toasted bagel. I could tell Andrew recently got this because the egg is still melted and has a nice pull. When finishing my sandwich, I heard a knock on my door.

"Liz? What are you wearing?" I questioned as I opened the door to see her wearing a trench coat and sunglasses. "Also, it's hot."

"I don't know who Liz is. I'm just here to tell you M wants to see you." She told me as she handed me a piece of paper.

I looked down to see an address writing on it and I looked back up to see that Liz was gone. I looked around to see where she might've went but I didn't see her. I closed my door and grabbed my bag, phone, and keys. I slipped on my sandals and headed out of the house.

What the hell is actually happening? A woman saying she's not Liz even though she handed me a random piece of paper with an address on it. I swear to god if she leads me to my death, I will haunt her forever. I still don't know where Andrew, Kara, and Nonno are. I mean they're probably getting stuff for movie night but there's still a chance where they're doing something else.

After a couple of train stops, I soon made it to the place where I was supposed to meet M.

"Wow, I finally got the reference." I said before entering the office building.

The elevator doors opened as I pressed the button and I clicked on the familiar level. The fifth floor, the home of my parents' law firm. I've been here many times throughout my lifetime. Walking through the doors, I saw a little card telling me to go to my father's office.

"You wanted to see me." I said as I walked into my father's office to see him sitting in his chair.

"Ah yes," he got up from his chair and handed me a file, "you've been tasked with a mission."

"Which is?" I questioned while looking through the file.

"Get ready for the night of your life and find him." Dad pointed at a picture of Andrew.

I let out a snort when I realized what's happening. Also I can't imagine Andrew playing a villain. I really can't.

"What's funny?" He questioned.

"Oh nothing." I said while closing the file.

"Good. I'll let you go." He told me while handing me another card.

I left the office and read the address on the card. A smile came onto my face since it's the address for my hair dresser's and stylist's place. I love those two to death and we always have a fun time when getting ready for events and such.