Chapter 27

Bella's POV

"Bella," I felt Andrew's lips on my neck. "Time to wake up."

"Five more minutes." I pulled the blanket over my head.

"You said that ten minutes ago." Andrew pulled the blanket completely off of me. "You have a busy day today."

"Yes, Live Lounge then Graham Norton." I yawned while getting out of bed.

After performing in a couple European cities and traveling to the next country, we're finally in London. We got here in the evening three days ago so we're here for two full days so far and we've been enjoying it. We've been doing dress fittings for the first few hours of the day and the rest we were rehearsing in the space we rented. We couldn't get into the O2 until two days before our performance and the first day in the O2 is tomorrow.

Rehearsal has been going great. We edited the set list to make it longer since it's being filmed and there are some songs that the fans haven't heard live in a long time. Two of them making me emotional when we rehearse it but I know there's no use for me to bury my emotions while performing those songs.

Walking into Andrew's bathroom- yeah I'm staying in his apartment- I did my morning routine while I smelled Andrew making tea and breakfast. While Andrew was still in his pajamas, I was in a pair of black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black and blue checkered flannel with the sleeves cuffed up. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him while I laid my face on his back.

"Morning." He chuckled.

"Morning." I unwrapped my arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I opened one of the cabinets to see a variety of mugs in there. I grabbed two mugs, put the tea bags in, and poured hot water over them. I saw Andrew plating slices of toast and eggs on the plates he brought out. I placed the mugs of tea down on the table while Andrew placed the plates of food down. We sat down in our chairs and silently, but in a comfortable silence, ate our breakfast while music played in the background. When we finished eating our breakfast, I looked at the time on the clock to see that the car was going to come soon.

"I gotta go soon." I told Andrew while getting up from my chair and wiping down the crumbs on my pants. "All see you tonight right? We'll meet you in Epsom?"

"Yep." He answered.

"You know your parents didn't have to help make Thanksgiving dinner." I looked up at him while we hugged.

"We've made Thanksgiving dinners before. There's no way your parents can do it alone." He told me. "You know it's the first time our families are meeting each other."

"Oh god." I came to the realization. "You know what that means."

"Exchanging baby pictures and embarrassing stories?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I think they're already exchanging stories." I groaned remembering my family is over at Andrew's parent's house helping out with the cooking.

"They're probably telling the less embarrassing stories." He joked while I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

I pulled it out to see Andi calling me.

"What's up?" I answered the call.

"You and Andrew better not be having sex right now. We need go." She told me while I let out a laugh.

"Alright, see you there." I hung up the phone. "Gotta go, see you."

"See you. Love you." He said before kissing me.

I squeezed his hand three times and put on my shoes before leaving his apartment. I saw the car as I walked out and opened the door. I sat down next to Dani and we headed to the studio. During the car ride there we confirmed our mini setlist of two songs and talked about Thanksgiving dinner. It's already, well about to be Thanksgiving in America but we're not there currently. We also talked about the rest of our family members who will be coming in the next few days.